Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I was at Bloc Party aswell. I got a free ticket, so decided to get completely and utterly mangled. Badger's arse today.

They were good, but it was a shit gig in that fucking cavern of a place, they're not big enough to pull it off. However, Flux sounded immense.

Edited by McMuffin

I was at Bloc Party aswell. I got a free ticket, so decided to get completely and utterly mangled. Badger's arse today.

They were good, but it was a shit gig in that fucking cavern of a place, they're not big enough to pull it off. However, Flux sounded immense.

:huh: It was a sell out.

No way was it a sell out, there can't have been more than a hundred people in the seats. They weren't even checking the tickets as you went into the standing bit like they usually do.

Bloc Party were tremendous it has to be said. Why don't they play 2 More Years live though?

:huh: It was a sell out.

It definately wasn't. Did you look at the seats?

It wouldn't have mattered if it was though, the point i'm making is that the place is a fucking cave. It's a horrible venue, and they should have played the Academy again. But money talks.

Apparently I'm going to see some Arctic Monkeys in Aberdeen on Saturday. I say apparently because I don't remember asking to go or for a ticket, but the need to sleep on my floor seems to have managed to get me one for nowt. I didn't like them much at T In The Park and the singers voice gets on my tits, so there will be a fair scoop before.

I've got two gigs coming up, Stone Gods (basically The Darkness with a new singer) at King Tuts on Jan 19th and Bon Jovi at Hampden on June 21st.

From Machine Head to the Darkness, what the f**k?!?!?! That's a pretty drastic change there Iain! Bon Jovi not so much as metal-heads tend to love his cheesiness for some reason, but Darkness without the squeaky voice! :o