Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest Honest Bob
Going to see the Killers in Glasgow in January. Probably my favourite album of 2004. Can't wait.

Can't argue with that! I saw them at T this year and they were immense.

I've got 'Mr. Brightside' as my ringtone now!

;)

Guest Barbour_Bairn
p.s How good are Bloc Party?

I really like Bloc Party

I'm going to see Velvet Revolver. Gonna try and get tix for The Ordinary Boys. Got Oasis tix too.

Was hoping to have a few gigs of my own but the bloomin drummer has broken his hand. Always wanted to be in a band like def Leppard though...

What do ye mean prime????

They'll still out-rock and out-sell any band in Britain!

Oh, and I'm going to see them at Hampden too!

I saw quoasis in 99(?) at Murrayfield. Excellent gig. 6 years older and blander I don't reckon they'd be half as good.

REM in Feb at the SECC, then again in the summer at Balloch.

Saw the Complete Stone Roses the other week at the Academy, absolutely cracking. They're due to do another couple of gigs up here soon, so will probably go and see them (for the third time!)

i was there as well, didnt think it was that good, was up on the balcony so maybe the sound wasnt as good up there as it is downstairs.

Saw them at the QMU last year and they were quality.

Although in a way they are just a glorified karaoke act.

Goin to see oasis at the city of manchester stadium on 2/7/05

I saw quoasis in 99(?) at Murrayfield. Excellent gig. 6 years older and blander I don't reckon they'd be half as good.

You would have seen Oasis In June/July 2000 at Murrayfield. They always put on a good show. I have seen them five times and each time I have seen them I have enjoyed it more than the last, the consumption of alcohol as gone up each time too though.

You would have seen Oasis In June/July 2000 at Murrayfield. They always put on a good show. I have seen them five times and each time I have seen them I have enjoyed it more than the last, the consumption of alcohol as gone up each time too though.

That's the one. I bought the tickets in 99 if I recall correctly then forgot about it!

If I was going to see them again I'd rather it was a smaller venue to be honest. But that ain't ever going to happen! :(

i was there as well, didnt think it was that good, was up on the balcony so maybe the sound wasnt as good up there as it is downstairs.

Saw them at the QMU last year and they were quality.

Although in a way they are just a glorified karaoke act.

Goin to see oasis at the city of manchester stadium on 2/7/05

Aye I saw them at the QMU last year too, that was a better gig. I thought they were still really good though at the Academy. I was up on the balcony too, near the front though.

They've changed their singer since the QM gig, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Went to see Kanye West at the Carling Accademy in Glasgow last night. It was totally class. The guy is a total genious. I take it none ofyou guys and gals were there looking at who your all going to see soon :D

Guest Honest Bob
Saw Doctors in Barrowlands, 17 Dec :ph34r::unsure:

Saw them in Pitlochry Town hall, around 1995/96. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing. Seen them about seven times since - a great band live for music fans out there!

;)