Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Bus driver that takes us to our games, was at cast in Ayr and said they were magic also. Hope they continue touring, need to tick them off list

I'm on the verge of getting a ticket for Luverpool in Feb. They're playing with the Liverpool Philly. That will be amazing.

New album in March, so most likely tour that with some festivals.

I'm so lonely was on magic hour was it not?

Cracking gig last night. Highlight for me was flying

Edit to add also thinking of going down to Liverpool. Think that will be an amazing gig

Yeah, I was tweeting them last night, completely forgot I'm So Lonely.

Would agree about Flying. That was when the gig took a real lift. Free me, too.

Keith's drum solo was cracking and History was amazing.

My mate had a spare ticket for Squeeze at the Royal Concert Hall, went at the last minute. Really good, forgot how many hits they've had and how good a singer/guitarist Glenn Tilbrook is.

Got Blackberry Smoke at the Academy 9 Nov, excellent band.

My mate had a spare ticket for Squeeze at the Royal Concert Hall, went at the last minute. Really good, forgot how many hits they've had and how good a singer/guitarist Glenn Tilbrook is.

Got Blackberry Smoke at the Academy 9 Nov, excellent band.

BlackBerry Smoke were really good last time in Glasgow. Mingling with fans on Sauchiehall St for pics before. We grabbed them coming out the noodle bar and they couldn't have been nicer.

BlackBerry Smoke were really good last time in Glasgow. Mingling with fans on Sauchiehall St for pics before. We grabbed them coming out the noodle bar and they couldn't have been nicer.

Met them beforehand too with my daughter, they were brilliant with her, photos and plectrums

Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes last night was probably the best gig I've ever been to.

I've think I've just realised who this is, is he the wee ginga guy that was more famous for dating Gavin Rossdales daughter (Daisy Lowe) than for his 'music'?

Gallows were pretty overrrated shitey shoutey stuff, but each to their own and all that.

Busy few weeks coming up. Got the following lined up so far

Bombskare - 30 Oct

Waterboys -11 Nov

Every Time I Die - 12 Nov

Garbage - 14 Nov

Marilyn Manson - 22 Nov

Clutch - 23 Nov

Judas Priest - 24 Nov

Slayer/Anthrax - 25 Nov

Sikth - 5 Dec

Also, due to a bit of a f**k up on my part about the Slayer date, I've got a ticket for Bring Me The Horizon in Edinburgh on 25 Nov going spare. Happy to sell for cost price if anyone wants it.