Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I thought the Twilight Sad were good on Sunday - although the lead singer looks like he is off his head when he sings. Great sounds and one of the best supported supports Ive seen at a gig recently.

Editors were superb. Brave move with Smokers to make it a solo acoustic and it worked brilliantly. I felt the new songs were appreciated but weren't ones that got the audience bouncing to the same extent as the older ones. And I agree with the fact that Papillon would have been a better closer. But a great gig!

Catfish and bottlemen next Sunday in Edinburgh, before bring me the horizon and prides next month. Stereophonics, courteeners December before biffy on Hogmanay after that I'll probably sack gigs for a while

Saw all of them at TitP this year. I didn't know any of Catfish's songs and the sound system was pretty awful (my mate and I really struggled to hear it) but the atmosphere was pretty good. Stereophonics were pretty good but I think the majority of folk were just there to get a good spot for Noel Gallagher who was on next. The Courteeners were incredible and far and away topped the weekend.

Saw all of them at TitP this year. I didn't know any of Catfish's songs and the sound system was pretty awful (my mate and I really struggled to hear it) but the atmosphere was pretty good. Stereophonics were pretty good but I think the majority of folk were just there to get a good spot for Noel Gallagher who was on next. The Courteeners were incredible and far and away topped the weekend.

Seen catfish and stereophonics also thought both were class but can see your point with sound, NME stage is always same. Had every intention of seeing courteeners, had it marked as highlight of weekend before I went back to the campsite wrecked and fell asleep. Disaster. Highlight of weekend was Paul Heaton and jaqui abbot, thought they were clas