Gigs

pilsner_ffc

The Australian Pink Floyd were quite good last night even though a scrap broke out a couple of rows behind me in the galleries due to two junkies who yapped the whole way through the gig and the boy in front of them eventually snapped at them to "shut the f**k up" resulting in fisticuffs and the lot of them being turfed out.

Tickets sorted for Gaslight Anthem at the back end of March.

Wish I had a ticket for the Foals at the Barrowlands but sold out & I`m not paying over the odds. I`ll keep an eye on Gumtree and Ebay if tickets are not going way over face value.

Going the nme tour tonight.

What did you make of it? We missed the first band & most of Palma Violets but they sounded not too bad.

Miles Kane really isn't my cup of tea, he sounded really good but I just found myself being pretty bored after a couple of songs.

Django Django were excellent. It's a shame so many folk left after Miles Kane and missed them.

What did you make of it? We missed the first band & most of Palma Violets but they sounded not too bad.

Miles Kane really isn't my cup of tea, he sounded really good but I just found myself being pretty bored after a couple of songs.

Django Django were excellent. It's a shame so many folk left after Miles Kane and missed them.

The first band, Peace, were pretty good. Not a massive fan of Palma Violets, but they were alright. Thought Miles Kane was the best act of the night, though I can see why you would be bored if you weren't a fan. Like yourself, I thought Django Django were excellent. Think it was mainly the 'lad-rock' element of Miles Kane's fans that left early, probably for the best as it made the atmosphere for Django Django better, as it was only those who liked them still there.