Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Just got tickets for Glasvegas in Kilmarnock next February, also got Inspiral Carpets at Liquid Rooms, Edinburgh.

Still to buy - The Stranglers at 02 and BRMC.

I take it you know Tom Hingley is no longer fronting the Inspiral Carpets? Went to see them last year and was pretty disappointed. Saw TH live and he was outstanding.

I meant to go and see Tom Hingley when he was Ayr but couldn't make it. I would have to disagree though about the Inspirals. I was very sceptical about going to see them with Holt in place of Hingley, as there is no doubt that Tom is the stronger vocalist, but I thought they were superb at the ABC.

They have just tailored the setlist to suit Holt's voice and I'm really looking forward to hearing them do their debut album in its entirety.

Just got tickets for Glasvegas in Kilmarnock next February, also got Inspiral Carpets at Liquid Rooms, Edinburgh.

Still to buy - The Stranglers at 02 and BRMC.

I'm seeing Glasvegas too at that gig. We went this year to the same festival when The View headlined. I've not seen Glasvegas before but I've heard they are good live.

Going to see the bold Gary Barlow tonight. Can't wait for the Take That numbers.

Also have The Joy Formidable at Oran Mor next month booked and trying to get hold of a ticket for Of Monsters and Men too. Prices seem crazy - I quite like them and reckon they'll be good live but £50.00 is probably more than I'm willing to pay and eBay etc. are turning up nothing less expensive.

Grandmaster Flash is playing the o2 on the 1st Feb, I would go if it was his Furious 5 stuff but can't be bothered with the dj pish he does now

A friend of a friend is supporting him. Hector Bizerk. Meant to be really good.