Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Seeing Happy Mondays are the Roundhouse in December, nothing planned between now and then, though.

So far this year I've seen: The Stone Roses (twice), Happy Mondays, Primal Scream, The Cure, Death in Vegas, Radiohead and Justice. More to come!

Enjoyed seeing The Gaslight Anthem for the first time at O2 Academy in Glasgow on Friday night.

This week Twin Atlantic at Barrowlands on Friday night then Cribs in Edinburgh on Sunday is the plan.

Edited by staggy4life

The Gaslight Anthem were great and i think it's the first gig i've been to where a slow song has been used to start the set, but it worked brilliantly, especially with the unfurling of the banner just as they struck the last chord. Oor Brian quite likes talking though.

The Complete Stone Roses, The View, Jake Bugg and Frightened Rabbit coming up for me.

still raging that i missed the gaslight anthem - seen them twice in 2010 but was very excited when I noticed that yellowcard are playing at my uni in the QMU in February so got tickets for that

Also gonna get a ticket for Dropkick Murphy's at the Barrowlands