Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I'm in the nosebleeds. :( Still, I feel almost lucky to be there at all. Gonna be epic.

To be honest, it's really not much of a hindrance being in seating. We went seating for Munich, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Standing isn't better, but it is different. Depends what you want from a gig really - you'll be able to see absolutely everything that happens from seating, where in standing you won't. But all depends on what you're into really I guess. Just to be there, like you say, is a bonus.

Ramstein were immense last night, nowhere near my top 10 favourite bands based on albums but what a performace that was. Class.

What he said, brilliant gig

Agreed. It was brilliant. The amount of energy that was packed into the show was immense and cannot be picked up watching DVDs or other live footage. Just a quick question though... What time did they go on stage? Was it 9? A series of delays and mis-fortune ment i didnt get into the arena till about to past nine.

Agreed. It was brilliant. The amount of energy that was packed into the show was immense and cannot be picked up watching DVDs or other live footage. Just a quick question though... What time did they go on stage? Was it 9? A series of delays and mis-fortune ment i didnt get into the arena till about to past nine.

Was just after Half 8 they started their procession to the stage and about 10 minutes later they played first song

The amount of planning that has to go into that gig is unreal. You couldn't pay me any money to do some of that shit. It was unreal. Fabulous stuff from the entrance. Although "Pussy" as a finisher just did not work.

The amount of planning that has to go into that gig is unreal. You couldn't pay me any money to do some of that shit. It was unreal. Fabulous stuff from the entrance. Although "Pussy" as a finisher just did not work.

Just back from the gig...

yAmCg.jpg

I think this expresses my feelings! On the barrier for the second time, and this time it got serious. The hairs on my arms have been singed off in places after the first song, and I'm battered and bruised to f**k, but God was that amazing. Best gig of my life without question.

Do agree on the closer though - that's two tours they haven't really got it right with them - Engel the last one didn't work, and although I preferred this tour as an end, they need a song on their next album (if there is one) that properly ends things. Apart from that, the setlist could not have been improved on in any way. They absolutely nailed it.

Went to the Maverick Sabre gig at the Arches on Thursday night with my burd. She likes him, and it's not my kinda music but I was impressed, great show and the guy knows how to work a crowd.

Best bit of the night was Faith SFX coming on for a couple of songs with Ms Dynamite, had never heard of him but he stole the show, especially when no one could be arsed with her!