Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Where about? I missed tickets for the Glasgow one so I'm tempted to go further afield to see them.

New tour dates for you :)

Nov 14 The Tunnels Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Nov 15 Ironworks Inverness, United Kingdom

Nov 16 Bongo Club Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Nov 18 Nice 'N' Sleazy Glasgow, United Kingdom

Nov 19 The Mad Ferret Preston, United Kingdom

Nov 20 Dutchess York, United Kingdom

Nov 21 Borderline London, United Kingdom

Nov 22 The Jericho Tavern Oxford, United Kingdom

Nov 23 Firebug Leicester, United Kingdom

Nov 24 Adelphi Hull, United Kingdom

Nov 25 Tollbooth Stirling, United Kingdom

might go to inverness. They got a new album out I see. Are they going to hit us with an hour of new stuff or will they mix it up with the older gems?

Hope it's a mixture of older gems :)

Arab Strap on Thursday followed by Twilight Sad on the Friday, both at Sleazy's. Really looking to see Aidan & Malcolm playing together again. Wonder if Scarlett was picking up a ticket when she was in Sleazy's at the weekend?

Interviews stating Sad stuff will be mainly off the new album with a couple of re-workings of old ones.

Arab Strap on Thursday followed by Twilight Sad on the Friday, both at Sleazy's. Really looking to see Aidan & Malcolm playing together again. Wonder if Scarlett was picking up a ticket when she was in Sleazy's at the weekend?

Interviews stating Sad stuff will be mainly off the new album with a couple of re-workings of old ones.

I dunno if I'd be able to digest that then on a tuesday night sober. I'll save my pennies toward the besnard lakes at tuts on saturday. I'm so excited I can't wait. I reckon I'll make a c**t of it on the razzle aw day and possibly be crashed out against the speakers by the time they come on

Gutted I'm missing out on Arab Strap and The Twilight Sad, but I bought a ticket for Aidan Moffat and Bill Wells in The Arches. Can I be your +1 for Arab Strap? :wub:

Managed to secure myself Frightened Rabbit tickets for tomorrow though. :D

Edited by Smurph

When do motorhead tickets go on sale for their 'annual' November gigs in Glasgow?

Motörhead are done mate, really not worth seeing now. Lemmy just stands still, using the mic to hold him up and mumbling incoherently. He also has a habit of forgetting the words to songs he's been singing for 30 years!

If you want to see them wait until they are at a festival, or supporting someone like they did with Alice Cooper, so at least there'll be a decent band to make the money worthwhile when they ultimately fail to live up to expectations.