Gigs

pilsner_ffc

The Horrors tomorrow then out for a few drinks and a catch up with some mates after. I'm quite tempted to book tickets for Anna Calvi or Adam Ant over the next couple of months as well.

Edited by NotThePars

The Horrors tomorrow then out for a few drinks and a catch up with some mates after. I'm quite tempted to book tickets for Anna Calvi or Adam Ant over the next couple of months as well.

Definitely go see Anna Calvi. She was great when I seen her at the Belladrum festival up north.

The Specials were brilliant last night. Still have great energy and were able to put on a fantastic show. Brilliant night.

Can't wait for the Vaccines in November and Kasabian in December. And the Kasabian gig will be even more amazing now that Miles Kane is supporting them.

Definitely go see Anna Calvi. She was great when I seen her at the Belladrum festival up north.

The Specials were brilliant last night. Still have great energy and were able to put on a fantastic show. Brilliant night.

Can't wait for the Vaccines in November and Kasabian in December. And the Kasabian gig will be even more amazing now that Miles Kane is supporting them.

I definitely am now, The Horrors postponed till January due to Faris having vocal problems. dry.gif