Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Yeah I've seen them at several venues across Glasgow but they completely blew me away at the Garage. People slag me off for being 23 and still listening to Pop-Punk but NFG are one of those bands that instantly make me happy.

Haha I'm 23 and listen to pop punk everyday, still wear my dickies and generally dress like I'm in blink 182 (my favourite band by the way).

No shame in it. Pop punk makes me happy which is needed on my way to and from work.

New found glory are coming back in august.

Playing at the garage, tickets on sale this week from gigsinscotland.

Gigs in scotland pre sale went on this morning so I got my tickets through them.

General sale is on Friday.

Taking Back Sunday - May 16th - Barrowlands :D

Tickets on sale Friday.

4 days before the gig, I get a call from Ticketmaster saying the gig has been pushed back to August.

C**ts :angry:

Was really looking forward to this gig.

Facebook click

Going to this tomorrow. My mate's setting it up and I managed to get myself a free ticket. Not listened to any of the bands that are playing, but I've been told that there's a heavy metal band, and I think the others are those swooshy hair emo-metal *scream/pig noise* bands.

One of many going to Duran Duran tomorrow night at SECC sad.gif. Nae bad really, wanting more to see some up-and-coming bands though but my money's went on festivals this year mostly!

Got a few coming up at the end of July, and waiting on confirmation of whether The Rifles will come to Scotland this Winter to plug the new album. BAD atthe Southbank Centre, House of Pain, Squeeze and The pogues( for the greenwich Summer sessions). All within the one week on a summer holiday cant be that bad.

Got a few coming up at the end of July, and waiting on confirmation of whether The Rifles will come to Scotland this Winter to plug the new album. BAD atthe Southbank Centre, House of Pain, Squeeze and The pogues( for the greenwich Summer sessions). All within the one week on a summer holiday cant be that bad.

Saw Squeeze not so long ago and they were rather excellent. Not a bad song on the whole set list.

Most recent gig was Rush last Saturday at the SECC - and was superb as usual - looking like the next one will be the Northern Lights Festival. Bring on the Madness!

And Idelwild as well.