Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Went to Mumford & Sons last night at The Loft, it was truely excellent gig, amazing atmosphere and the band gave it there all.

going to the Wombats tomorrow in Dundee, looking froward to it.

Planning Jon fratelli at the Loft and poss Twin atlantic in aberdeen

Didnt they support an Australian band at King tuts a few weeks ago, whose name escapes me at present?

If its them I was less than impressed.

I saw them supporting Biffy Clyro years and years ago. They really need to give it up - they're garbage.

Decemberists on the other hand were marvellous on Saturday night :D

Devin Townsend was fantastic in the Garage tonight - one of the best I've been to in a while. Highly recommend all of his music.

Absolutely. His voice is unreal now (quitting booze & pot clearly helped significantly) compared to when I saw him with SYL. Fantastic performer and all the people getting onstage for Bender was quality. Would have liked to hang around for the DJ set but unfortunately had to bolt for the train. Can't wait for Ghost/Deconstruction.

My brother is getting me a ticket for Morrissey at the Ironworks in Inverness in June. Hopefully he gets one before they inevitably sell-out, and hopefully I'm not on holiday when he's playing. Morrissey is fucking great.

Edited by yoda

Meant to add that the Decemberists gig last week was great.

Being in the Barrowlands brought back memories of being a student.

Good to see a hall full of folk enjoying and singing along to a band which I had previously presumed nobody had heard of.