Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I've got a spare ticket for the We Were Promised Jetpacks gig at the QMU on Saturday. Not sure what the face value is but i'll part with it for a tenner. Could meet up in Glasgow beforehand or outside the venue. PM if interested :)

Municipal Waste at Ivory Blacks tomorrow. They're gonna f**k you up.

Seen them a few years back '07 maybe? supporting The Haunted in the Cathouse. Great gig that night. MW got a great reception from the crowd, I had never heard of them prior to the gig right enough. They threw foam surfboards in the crowd and stuff haha

Seen them a few years back '07 maybe? supporting The Haunted in the Cathouse. Great gig that night. MW got a great reception from the crowd, I had never heard of them prior to the gig right enough. They threw foam surfboards in the crowd and stuff haha

Immense as per tonight, was my third time seeing them. Nothing'll beat seeing them in the Barfly which was just a perfect venue for them but Ivorys lends itself quite well to their style, although the amount of people attempting to surf who landed on their heads was absurd. laugh.gif

Edited by Dunning1874

Just got a phone call, an automated one, from Ticketmaster saying that if I wanted to I could go and see Pendulum again at the AECC by taking my ticket for Braehead and using that, effectively.

Would be decent if the roads weren't so fucked that I have no chance of getting up there.

Fair enough it was a bit short notice with 2 days til the gig but I live in Greenock and had no problems getting up to Aberdeen to see it via bus from Glasgow. Other than in Dundee the roads were perfectly fine. Luckily enough that was well planned as I have a mate in Aberdeen and crashed there over the weekend. Oh, and the gig was fucking tremendous. :P

One song I didn't catch the name of (might be obvious though) is the one sung by the girl where she waved the papers streamers at the end, do either of you know it?

They played Rebellion, Power Out, and Keep the Car Running, so I was more than happy!:D

She sung Haiti and Sprawl II, I think it was the latter where she got her ribbons out :D

Going to see Deadmau5 on friday, should be beast.

"Unfortunately due to the adverse weather conditions that are due to hit the UK when the Deadmau5 in Glasgow gig is scheduled, and uncertainty regarding the impact on travel infrastructure, the promoter has cancelled both the Deadmau5 Braehead Show and the Official After Party at the O2 Academy Glasgow.

Therefore BBC Radio 1 are unable to bring you highlights from Glasgow, however we shall be bringing you highlights from Deadmau5's set at Earls Court, London in the near future.

For further details on the cancellation of both events please visit www.deadmau5.com. Keep on listening to Radio 1 for announcements on when you can hear Deadmau5's set live from Earls Court London."

My link

:(

Edited by JogaBonito

Going to see Deadmau5 on friday, should be beast.

Its been cancelled due to ' uncertainty about the adverse weather conditions.'

I'm not impressed by this. Pendulum, at the same venue, never got cancelled despite the fact it had been and was still snowing heavily. I couldn't get through and I missed it. Now this gets cancelled as there MIGHT be snow. mad.gif

Edited by FFC_GJS

I'm not impressed by this. Pendulum, at the same venue, never got cancelled despite the fact it had been and was still snowing heavily. I couldn't get through and I missed it. Now this gets cancelled as there MIGHT be snow. mad.gif

It's probably more due to the band not being able to get there.

Primal Scream next year at the SECC. They're performing Screamdelica in full. biggrin.gif

Got my tickets for this today. A Friday night as well so a cracking weekend in prospect. :D

Me also,but ive gone for manchester,fancy a weekend away

"Unfortunately due to the adverse weather conditions that are due to hit the UK when the Deadmau5 in Glasgow gig is scheduled, and uncertainty regarding the impact on travel infrastructure, the promoter has cancelled both the Deadmau5 Braehead Show and the Official After Party at the O2 Academy Glasgow.

Therefore BBC Radio 1 are unable to bring you highlights from Glasgow, however we shall be bringing you highlights from Deadmau5's set at Earls Court, London in the near future.

For further details on the cancellation of both events please visit www.deadmau5.com. Keep on listening to Radio 1 for announcements on when you can hear Deadmau5's set live from Earls Court London."

My link

sad.gif

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif