Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Deftones a week on Friday at the o2 Academy in Glasgow, it'll be the second time I'll have been to one of their gigs. The last one was actually in the same venue while it was still the Carling Academy. Sadly a bloody seated ticket though :( Would like to think I'd be able to get into the standing section, but I'll see how it goes.

Tokyo Police Club on Saturday night. Looking forward to it, been waiting to see them for what feels like years.

Trying to scrape some money together to get to this. Unfortunately, i'll be there myself as my friends birthday party is the same night so everyones going there instead :(

Got Ash doing an acoustic gig at Oran Mor tonight, Gaslight Anthem in Edinburgh next Friday, Leftfield at the Barras next Saturday night and then The Bluetones at the Oran Mor on the 25th :D

Is it 1995 again? :P

Just got tickets to go see Brian Wilson (of the Beach Boys) next year in Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow. Nane eh your other pish Brian, just the Beach Boys classics will do.

Sorry to disappoint, but this show is specifically to tour the Gershwin interpretations album, I believe. The show will probably be half Wilson/Beach Boys songs from various parts of his peak, and the other half the whole Gershwin album, and then the usual Good Vibrations/Help Me Rhonda/Johnny Be Good etc encore.

I'm going anyway :D

Got Ash doing an acoustic gig at Oran Mor tonight, Gaslight Anthem in Edinburgh next Friday, Leftfield at the Barras next Saturday night and then The Bluetones at the Oran Mor on the 25th :D

Likewise. Couldn't believe how cheap the tickets were. Hoping that they play some of the early stuff, haven't heard much of their recent stuff. Never been to Oran Mor before. Is it all standing?