Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I prefer Sepultura to Soulfly. I wish Sepultura would get the original lineup and do festivals. That would be immense.

I agree, they were better with Max and Igor. Have you heard Cavalera Conspiracy? Inflikted is fucking brilliant. They're meant to be releasing a second album soon.

Friend wants me to go to Frightened Rabbit in December at the Barrowlands

Dont think I've heard any of their stuff so I'll get their albums before I go - only £13 aswell smile.gif

I'll be there too. Can't wait :D

Got tickets for Pendulum just there. About 28 quid incl booking fee and delivery was pretty steep for Pendulum I thought. :unsure:

What's the Braehead Arena like for a gig?

Not the best place for getting a few drinks beforehand and getting home from via public transport .. ?

Hoping to get Goo Goo Dolls tickets on Friday as well for the o2 Academy! :)

Edited by garymcc1874

Got tickets for Pendulum just there. About 28 quid incl booking fee and delivery was pretty steep for Pendulum I thought. :unsure:

What's the Braehead Arena like for a gig?

Not the best place for getting a few drinks beforehand and getting home from via public transport .. ?

Hoping to get Goo Goo Dolls tickets on Friday as well for the o2 Academy! :)

28 quid? 22.50 face!!!

Iv'e got Blink 182, Lostprophets, Limp Bizkit, Alestorm & Volbeat comin up in the next couple of months :D

Edit: How could i forget Motorhead? :huh::D

Don't forget Psyko Dalek.

I've got Bad Religion, Less Than Jake and Pendulum coming up. Although I've not got any of the tickets yet. Had to give Alice in Chains a miss due to lack of funds. Figured I'd have a better chance of seeing them again or at a festival than either of Bad Religion of LTJ.

A wee update of gigs now

Jetpacks 21/8

Bad Religion 25/8

Streetlight Manifestp28/8

Get Cape, Wear Cape. Fly! 27/9

Failsafe 3/11

Less Than Jake 18/11

We Are Scientits. 25/11

Young Guns 30/11

Frank Turner 2/12

Frightened Rabbit 3/12

I'm most looking forward to the Jetpacks, Failsafe and Less Than Jake. And Mr Turner obv :)

Iv'e got Blink 182, Lostprophets, Limp Bizkit, Alestorm & Volbeat comin up in the next couple of months biggrin.gif

Edit: How could i forget Motorhead? huh.gifbiggrin.gif

I will be attending these as well :)

Iv'e got Blink 182, Lostprophets, Limp Bizkit, Alestorm & Volbeat comin up in the next couple of months :D

Edit: How could i forget Motorhead? :huh::D

I am also going to Blink 182, Limp Bizkit and Volbeat :) Seeing Volbeat in Newcastle as well as Glasgow, can't wait to see these live! :D :D