Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Motorhead at Glasgow in November

Airbourne at Glasgow in December

Status Quo at Aberdeen in December

Thin Lizzy at Aberdeen in January.

I'm hoping to get tickets for Sabaton in October, but I may not be able to get time off work :(

Yolanda Be Cool at Killer Kitsch on the 6th.

I've only listened to one song, 'We no speak americano', but they seem to be up and coming electro wise, and with tickets £1 i can't pass the chance up.

That'll now be Bon Jovi, again, on Saturday night in London due to the wonderful people of AEG offering me half price tickets for being at the first gig :D

...and he's taking me with him!

Also TITP in 2 weeks :D

Then not got another gig until Muse in September at Wembley.

Then not got another gig until Muse in September at Wembley.

I envy you. I really, really do.

Frightened Rabbit, Glasgow Barrowlands, 3rd December, £13.00. Pay day is on Thursday. Think I'll be having a wee chat with my mum.

From what I've seen from them on YouTube, they don't look great live, but I'd still really like to see them.

ehh....i was hoping to maybe ebay a slash ticket if the price was right, but it's not looking good...

apart from that........

Blink 182

Limp Bizkit

Ozzfest

Motorhead

Really? is that it? sad.gif I need ot get buying some tickets for stuff....although there's already been quite a lot of gigs been and gone this year so far...it's been a good year for gigs.

Also I've been hearing things about a Disturbed tour coming soon, hopefully that's on the cards.

Edited by Mik

Does anyone know what time the last train usually is from Edinburgh back to Glasgow? I ask because Less Than Jake are playing the Picture House and I was wondering if getting the train is a possibility or if I need to convince my mate to drive. It is in November so it's not an urgent issue.

Half 11 from Waverley mate.

http://www.scotrail....inburgh.web.pdf

*edit to add link to PDF

Also the 900 CityLink bus leaves edinburgh at Midnight and arrives at Glasgow at 1:20.

Cheers, should be able to catch the half eleven train. But good to know there's a safety net. Doesn't matter when I get back, taxi is only six quid for me from town.