Gigs

pilsner_ffc

MACHINE FUCKING HEAD! MACHINE FUCKING HEAD!

That was amazing.

Shit, they actually did a UK Headline tour??

by the way.....they seem to NEVER be out the UK as well, but usually a support act. They'll probably play Download i think....

Shit, they actually did a UK Headline tour??

by the way.....they seem to NEVER be out the UK as well, but usually a support act. They'll probably play Download i think....

Yep, with Hatebreed, Bleeding Through and Man Must Die. Excellent.

Download's not likely though; McClain said to a fan after one of their earlier dates that they won't be doing any gigs over summer and they're taking a year and a half out of touring to do a new album. It's about time too, three years they've been touring off The Blackening and Flynn said last night that they've done 350 shows since it came out.

the stranglers 2mr night in the alhambra dumfy!!

Great venue, saw Biffy Clyro and Bloc Party there, but watch out for the crushes down the front, cause the floor is sloped. Not that you'll be down the front anyway, oldie.

Edited by Angerfist

Stranglers were f*cking awesome last night, have to say.

The crowd went wild as their septuagenarian drummer stepped cautiously up to his drumkit on the podium biggrin.gif

Pleasantly surprised by the amount of big old tunes played - I'd never seen Nice'n'Sleazy or No More Heroes live before, and I've seen the band countless times!

Best bit was the wrestling match between 2 middle aged men, over Baz's sweaty towel that he threw into the crowd at the end. Comedy gold.

Stranglers were f*cking awesome last night, have to say.

The crowd went wild as their septuagenarian drummer stepped cautiously up to his drumkit on the podium biggrin.gif

Pleasantly surprised by the amount of big old tunes played - I'd never seen Nice'n'Sleazy or No More Heroes live before, and I've seen the band countless times!

Best bit was the wrestling match between 2 middle aged men, over Baz's sweaty towel that he threw into the crowd at the end. Comedy gold.

they were superb!!!!

how good was the singalong to always the sun????