Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Enter Shikari at King Tut's tonight. :D

How were they? Too young to go to that. :(

I didn't get to see them in the Barrowlands, due to shenanigans explained in the PTTGOYN thread.

I have no gigs lined up, but I think I'll be going to a few in the Magner's comedy festival thing.

How were they? Too young to go to that. :(

I didn't get to see them in the Barrowlands, due to shenanigans explained in the PTTGOYN thread.

I have no gigs lined up, but I think I'll be going to a few in the Magner's comedy festival thing.

They were indeed exceptional. I didn't go to Barrowlands gig either, but I've seen them there before. They're always good live.

Lamb of God were excellent. Amusing bit of naivety from their singer: having talked about how much he loves playing gigs in Glasgow, his way of telling the crowd to go mental for the next song was "I want you to go crazy like it's a Rangers Celtic game!" That could have gone badly wrong. :lol:

Fuckin yassss

Gaslight Anthem coming to the 02 ABC on 23rd June - tickets on sale 12th february

Been hoping for this biggrin.gif

http://www.o2abcglas...-anthem-tickets

Ordered tix earlier, cannot wait, loved TGA for ages, never seen them live before but i've been told they are excellent live.

Lamb of God were excellent. Amusing bit of naivety from their singer: having talked about how much he loves playing gigs in Glasgow, his way of telling the crowd to go mental for the next song was "I want you to go crazy like it's a Rangers Celtic game!" That could have gone badly wrong. :lol:

saw them in glasgow last year and they were amazing but wouldve loved to have seen them last night

Lamb of God were excellent. Amusing bit of naivety from their singer: having talked about how much he loves playing gigs in Glasgow, his way of telling the crowd to go mental for the next song was "I want you to go crazy like it's a Rangers Celtic game!" That could have gone badly wrong. laugh.gif

I thought the sound was poor sad.gif ...I don't like the barras.....but it was a decent gig I feel.

JFAC were fcuking laughable.

I thought the sound was poor sad.gif ...I don't like the barras.....but it was a decent gig I feel.

JFAC were fcuking laughable.

I thought the sound was really good, step up from the O2!

Agreed about JFAC, I like them on record but they were terrible live, it was just noise. Did you see Between The Buried And Me? Superb I thought.

I thought the sound was really good, step up from the O2!

Agreed about JFAC, I like them on record but they were terrible live, it was just noise. Did you see Between The Buried And Me? Superb I thought.

Missed them, I got there half way through August Burns Red's set....their frontman had crazy energy.

Anywho...next gig........KISS :D

Going to see some fella called Thomas Truax perform songs from the films of David Lynch on Tuesday.

Next Friday hopefully going to Dusk + Blackdown at the Art School.

In March going to see Kode9 and Martyn at the Sub Club and then Autechre at the same venue.

Also LCD Soundsystem at the end of April.