Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I NEED to go see Glassjaw at the QMU in January, but finding someone to go with is a right pain. The only person I know that likes Glassjaw will be in Berlin in January.

Anyone here going? I need gig pals! :lol:

You should go yourself. I prefer going to gigs on my own cos it means I don't have to bother about looking out for mates and can enjoy myself without looking like an arse of front of them!

Next gig on the schedule is Napalm Death at Ivory Blacks on the 10th of this month. Was going to go see Henry Rollins spoken word show at the Academy but I've just realised for the same price I can go see both Rolo Tomassi and Baroness later this month so will probably go for that instead.

Next gig on the schedule is Napalm Death at Ivory Blacks on the 10th of this month. Was going to go see Henry Rollins spoken word show at the Academy but I've just realised for the same price I can go see both Rolo Tomassi and Baroness later this month so will probably go for that instead.

Did you get your username from the LARD song?

Aye, good spot, not many folk get that reference!

Cannae beat a bit of LARD, if you like Jello Biafra stuff I'd reccommend the Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixen album Home Prairie Invasion, it's redneck country punk and it's tremendous.

Bowling For Soup are doing an acoustic set at King Tuts on 12th April. Tickets go on sale Friday. Thinking of getting one. :)

<_<

Enter Shikari are playing there on the 8th, one day after their Barrowlands gig.

Anyone got some facial hair I could borrow?

Cannae beat a bit of LARD, if you like Jello Biafra stuff I'd reccommend the Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixen album Home Prairie Invasion, it's redneck country punk and it's tremendous.

I need to hear far more of Jello's post-DK work. I do love the two records he made with The Melvins though.

Already put this on another thread but going to see Jon Allen on February 15th at King Tut's, someone I would never have even heard of, had it not been for the fact that Animal Collective are listed as the support. Personally I think there has been a big mistake somewhere but this Jon Allen guy is actually alright so at worst it should be a pleasant evening.

On the 17th I'm going to see Yeasayer also at King Tut's which should be superb.

Also my friend is buying us tickets for Sunshine Underground at the ABC but no idea when it is

Bowling For Soup are doing an acoustic set at King Tuts on 12th April. Tickets go on sale Friday. Thinking of getting one. :)

Just saw the prices for tickets - £30 plus £3.75 booking fee. I am not paying that amount of money for a gig at King Tuts, especially when it's only half the band (Jaret and Erik) that are showing up.

<_<

Edited by IainMorton