Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Toma, we agree too much.

I see him ABC a few months back, and while it was quite nice to see some so humble to play infront of a large audience, I thought his music was nothing out the ordinary. Infact, I was puzzled by how many people were going mad.

I would have taken to pint throwing over the ingrateful wee c***s. Wearing Lacoste no doubt and just there for 'Fake Tales of San Francisco' and the like.

I missed The Eagles Of Death Metal ( Rangers Fan Pals :rolleyes: ), some wee b*****d was throwin pints of pish into the crowd all night, apart from that it was an enjoyable gig.

Toma, we agree too much.

I see him ABC a few months back, and while it was quite nice to see some so humble to play infront of a large audience, I thought his music was nothing out the ordinary. Infact, I was puzzled by how many people were going mad.

I would have taken to pint throwing over the ingrateful wee c***s. Wearing Lacoste no doubt and just there for 'Fake Tales of San Francisco' and the like.

Not at £3.50 a pint I wouldn't have been.

Arctic Monkeys was mental. Too mental.

Front centre - yes, the gig got stopped 3 times because of crushing in there, but a wee bit to the left... I felt like a fanny when I put my arm in the air even - everyone there looked bored!

I should have moved a bit to the right.

edit - there was no variation in the centre - metnal, left - nothing. The centre people were even dancing to stuff like Cornerstone and 505 - which are not dancing tunes - they're hands in the air, sing along and enjoy the epicness type songs. If only the left part had even done that...

Still a fantastic gig none the less.

Edited by Mushroom

Or he is a really good producer....

I remember seeing a few Metallica videos with Bob Rock actively encouraging structural changes, which I thought was brilliant. I would much rather have someone sit and say "See, this bit isn't too great. What about you do this instead?" rather than some guy just sit there pressing record and stop every few minutes.

Anyway, I went to see Hundred Reasons last night and they were superb as always. It's such a shame to see them with such a small crowd, because they deserve much better. They've went through so much shite in their career. I said to my mate before the gig that I would prefer they played most of the first album as opposed to most of the new album, because I haven't had time to digest it properly. Imagine my surprise when they only played one song off the new album. Seriously good band to watch, and I really hope with this album, or the next, that they manage to get some new people into the gigs.

The singalong at Falter was brilliant, as always.

I too am not a great fan of the new biffy stuff. My mates and I saw them at liquid rooms in edinburgh a few years back and they played a few songs of Puzzle which was some time before it came out. And I have to say there and then the songs didnt quite stand up to the rest of the set. In any case, fair play to them because theyve plugged away for years and are getting to where they want to be. They're all good lads.

HUNDRED REASONS. Shit man, I didnt even realise they were still about! I saw them play QMU possibly 7/8 years ago, and they were superb live. If they're still about then is there any chance My Vitriol are still about?? Theyve never officially split/finished!

Saw AIC the other week at Barrowlands and it lived up to everything I wanted it to be. The new guy DuVall, well, he can never be Staley, but he pulls of the harmonies with Cantrell and fits in with the overall way of the band very well I think. Of the recent reformations, AIC and Take That are the only two that have convinced me!

Off to London to see Them Crooked Vultures on Dec 18th.