Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Bloc Party at the Alhambra in Dunfermline on Wednesday.

Not a band I would normaly consider going to see but the tickets were free and the venue is 30 seconds walk from my front door. On that basis I am willing to give them a shot.

bloc party are a amazing live, seen them on sunday in inverness.

anybody seen kasabian live?

I might get myself a Newton Faulkner ticket later today. He's playing ABC on Monday, and I have no idea how I've managed to avoid this information for so long.

Is it not sold out already?

I was thinking about going, a few of my mates are heading up, but I'm already spending over £300 on gigs in the next few months so I'm giving it a miss.

I second that. Absolutely fantastic. The 2nd encore went down a treat ! :D

I'd say it's easily the best I've seen them. I don't rate the 2nd album at all and somebody pointed out to me afterwards they only played about 3 songs from it. I did notice that the average age of their fan had dropped considerably though.

I'd say it's easily the best I've seen them. I don't rate the 2nd album at all and somebody pointed out to me afterwards they only played about 3 songs from it. I did notice that the average age of their fan had dropped considerably though.

I'm heading along too see them tonight as I mentioned earlier, what have I to expect fan wise? I could really live without an Oasis style ned fest.

I'm heading along too see them tonight as I mentioned earlier, what have I to expect fan wise? I could really live without an Oasis style ned fest.

Polite kids with tight jeans, pointy shoes, and big fringes.

Is it not sold out already?

I was thinking about going, a few of my mates are heading up, but I'm already spending over £300 on gigs in the next few months so I'm giving it a miss.

Aye, it looks like it is.

£300? Jesus. I wish I was going to that amount of gigs. I'm rarely at any these days.

Even fucking worse.

:lol:

bloc party are a amazing live, seen them on sunday in inverness.

anybody seen kasabian live?

I saw them a few months ago at the O2 Academy. They were brilliant. Honestly, they were fantastic.

Going to see them at the SECC in November, too.

Thoroughly enjoyed The Cult's Gig tonight.

Sanctuary! :bounce2

Fantastic although Duffy did have a face like a smacked arse for most of the set. His monitors were buggered and he ended up booting one off the stage during Love Removal Machine. Quality to hear the Love album in it's entirity though. Also got 3 of Billy's picks.