Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Well obviously - if you're only interested in the Chuck Mosely albums :rolleyes:

I'm not only interested in the first 2 albums :rolleyes: I prefer them but I do also like Mike Patton's stuff, they could easily have sneaked as the worm turns, we care a lot or chinese arithmetic into the setlist.

Misery Signals at the Cathouse, 24/09

DevilDriver at The Garage, 20/10

Amon Amarth at the Garage, 30/10

Deep Purple at SECC, 11/11

The Proclaimers at SECC. 13/11

Alice Cooper at SECC, 25/11

The Answer at ABC, 26/11

W.A.S.P. at The Garage, 06/12.

Got my tickets for the bold above, I'll be buying them for the rest with the possible exception of Alice Cooper because standing's sold out, also got tickets for Killswitch Engage and Dream Theater, and yet more shows have been announced! I'm going to have no money what with these and the football.

Now we also have Madness at Glasgow o2 Academy, 13/12 for £33.50, Lamb of God at the Barras, 11/02 for £16.50, and Machine Head at Glasgow o2 Academy on 23/02 for £26.

Problem being Machine Head are my favourite band, but I've seen them three times before and that day is my best mates 18th birthday. Oooh, choices. Madness is a bit steep, might not bother with that.

Edit: Bloody hell, Pogues for £29.50 on 10/12 at o2 Glasgow too! Too much!

Edited by Dunning1874

I'm not long after securing tickets to The Cult (I had no idea they were still going) next month and The Eagles of Death Metal which I was particularly pleased about. With a bit of luck I'll get Them Crooked Vultures briefs online tomorrow morning when the sale begins. Dio & The Proclaimers are now on the agenda too. Hole fair burnt in my pocket needless to say. (Only £15 for EODM, IMHO, That's brilliant value for the show they put on).

The Cult (HMV Edinburgh) (7/10)

Eagles Of Death Metal (HMV Edinburgh) (1/11)

The Proclaimers (SECC) (13/11)

Dio (Academy) (21/11)

Them Crooked Vultures (Corn Exchange Edinburgh) (15/12)

Got my tickets for the bold above, I'll be buying them for the rest with the possible exception of Alice Cooper because standing's sold out, also got tickets for Killswitch Engage and Dream Theater, and yet more shows have been announced! I'm going to have no money what with these and the football.

Now we also have Madness at Glasgow o2 Academy, 13/12 for £33.50, Lamb of God at the Barras, 11/02 for £16.50, and Machine Head at Glasgow o2 Academy on 23/02 for £26.

Problem being Machine Head are my favourite band, but I've seen them three times before and that day is my best mates 18th birthday. Oooh, choices. Madness is a bit steep, might not bother with that.

Edit: Bloody hell, Pogues for £29.50 on 10/12 at o2 Glasgow too! Too much!

Methinks you're on the o2 mailing list. I get emails from them as well wit all theses ones in todays message.

I'm not long after securing tickets to The Cult (I had no idea they were still going) next month and The Eagles of Death Metal which I was particularly pleased about. With a bit of luck I'll get Them Crooked Vultures briefs online tomorrow morning when the sale begins. Dio & The Proclaimers are now on the agenda too. Hole fair burnt in my pocket needless to say. (Only £15 for EODM, IMHO, That's brilliant value for the show they put on).

The Cult (HMV Edinburgh) (7/10)

Eagles Of Death Metal (HMV Edinburgh) (1/11)

The Proclaimers (SECC) (13/11)

Dio (Academy) (21/11)

Them Crooked Vultures (Corn Exchange Edinburgh) (15/12)

Whaaaaat? How'd I miss that?!

Methinks you're on the o2 mailing list. I get emails from them as well wit all theses ones in todays message.

Ticketmaster, aye. ;)

Dream Theater + Opeth

Lamb of fucking God

:D

Edit: Result, only £20 for Dio, add that to that list. Also Alabama 3, 14/11, £16.

Gigs, Morton away games and Scotland games: all making a fine contribution to the Dunning bankruptcy session.

Edited by Dunning1874