Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Rise Against getting worse lol and you listen to New Found Glory

As cheesy as they are, NFG are actually a fantastic live band and always bring a great support with them( Crime in stereo, Four Year Strong and Set Your Goals in Nov last year). Rise Against are decent enough but if I hear 'Hero of War' or 'Swing life away' once more, i think i'd cry. Plus their gigs are full of c***s who think they're hardcore.

Going to see A Wilhelm Scream at King Tuts sometime soon, cant remember the date.

Then Frank Turner on the 15th November @ QMU + Set Your Goals on 12th December @ King Tuts. Canny wait for those two :)

See you at all 3 :lol: Failsafe are supporting AWS. I'd recommend getting down early to see them :) 9th Sept btw.

I can't say I've ever tried, how do I do it? B)

Right, you go through the first set of security people, they rip the side bit off your ticket.

You proceed, and you end up at the merch stand, the drinks things and such too.

You then have the option to go to seating (where there is security who check your ticket, and let you go through) or the option to go to standing (same applies there).

What you need, is two people who have standing tickets. They'll go through to standing, while you wait at the merch part. Then one of the people who went through takes the others ticket, goes back out into the merch with two tickets, and hands one over to you. You's both then go to the standing bit again, and this can be repeated several times.

I don't know if I explained clearly, but hopefully you understand. :)

Right, you go through the first set of security people, they rip the side bit off your ticket.

You proceed, and you end up at the merch stand, the drinks things and such too.

You then have the option to go to seating (where there is security who check your ticket, and let you go through) or the option to go to standing (same applies there).

What you need, is two people who have standing tickets. They'll go through to standing, while you wait at the merch part. Then one of the people who went through takes the others ticket, goes back out into the merch with two tickets, and hands one over to you. You's both then go to the standing bit again, and this can be repeated several times.

I don't know if I explained clearly, but hopefully you understand. :)

Ah, I understand now

But I don't know two other people who are going :(