Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Got tickets for Killswitch Engage, playing with In Flames. :D

Ooooh. Where/when?

Seeing them at the QMU a few years ago was quite an experience. Ended up walking home with my mate, my t-shirt ripped in half and him missing the bottom part of his leg on his jeans.

Happy days!

Bloody hell, are they still going?

I was hoping to get a few Biffy tickets for me and my mates, but the buggers have sold out both nights at the Barras. :(

Yeah, they released a new album called "Metamorphisis" in March.

It's good, they've changed from the whole nu-metal look, and (or so Jacoby says anyway) created their own genre.

and
are the singles from it, as far as I know.

Their old material is better though, can't beat

. :D

Yeah, they released a new album called "Metamorphisis" in March.

It's good, they've changed from the whole nu-metal look, and (or so Jacoby says anyway) created their own genre.

and
are the singles from it, as far as I know.

Their old material is better though, can't beat

. :D

I don't like it when singers get all wanky and start saying things like that. It's like when the guy from Lost Prophets said they were the best band in the world. You're not even the best band in Wales.

Anyway, that song (Hollywood Whore)seems to be pretty nu-metal to me. I was actually listening to their first album last night when I was pished.

Lifeline sounds like Keane with makeup and black shirts.

I don't like it when singers get all wanky and start saying things like that. It's like when the guy from Lost Prophets said they were the best band in the world. You're not even the best band in Wales.

Anyway, that song (Hollywood Whore)seems to be pretty nu-metal to me. I was actually listening to their first album last night when I was pished.

Lifeline sounds like Keane with makeup and black shirts.

:lol:

Ian Watkins is a tit. :D

Lol, those songs aren't too bad.

The rest of the album's better in my opinion.

Same here mate, should be a good one, I am also going to Rise Against at the barras

Rise Against are getting really big :o I remember seeing them at the QMU back in 2005. They've got gradually worse every time i've seen them since.

Only a couple of gigs this month for me. New Found Glory then the Mad Caddies a couple days later :)

Rise Against are getting really big :o I remember seeing them at the QMU back in 2005. They've got gradually worse every time i've seen them since.

Only a couple of gigs this month for me. New Found Glory then the Mad Caddies a couple days later :)

Rise Against getting worse lol and you listen to New Found Glory

Ooooh. Where/when?

Seeing them at the QMU a few years ago was quite an experience. Ended up walking home with my mate, my t-shirt ripped in half and him missing the bottom part of his leg on his jeans.

Happy days!

27th November, Carling Academy/O2 or whatever it's called these days, £20. Will be my second time seeing them in 6 months, and my first seeing In Flames. :D

Faith No More on the 25th.

:)

I'm quite jealous, but hey, I saw them at Download, and I have the CIS Cup to distract me that night.

Bill Bailey is playing somewhere on the 22nd of August, got a ticket for him too.

Just remembered.

Unable to head to Dumfries to go see him, shame. :rolleyes:

Edit - I got the date wrong. :(

Edited by Smurph