Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Franz were awesome.

That's me till MC Lars and the Aquabats in April.

that gig is gonna be 'off da hook'. A band called Failsafe are supporting. Fucking awesome.

Was at an acoustic Ocean Colour Scene gig in Edinburgh last night. Really good night.

Other gigs coming up:

March

15th Mike TV (Twisted Wheel)

April

4th The Fractions (Twisted Wheel)

10th Duelling Winos (Maggie Mays)

15th Failsafe/MC Lars/Aquabats (Cathouse)

16th Duelling Winos (Clubhouse, Irvine)

22nd Catch 22/JB Conspiracy (Ivory Blacks)

24th The Hostiles (Dirty Martinis, Killie)

May

11th King Blues (Strathclyde union)

October

15th Frank Turner (QMU)

Thanks for reminding me that we are no longer in it... :angry:

An Aston Villa fan was the last thing I expected on here.

BUt you've only got the specky twat to blame for you not being in the cup. Fucking squad rotation. I remember when cups actualy meant something. Now it's all about the league so they can qualify for the big money round. Winning silverware means nothing compared to getting money. Something is seriously wrong with football.

An Aston Villa fan was the last thing I expected on here.

BUt you've only got the specky twat to blame for you not being in the cup. Fucking squad rotation. I remember when cups actualy meant something. Now it's all about the league so they can qualify for the big money round. Winning silverware means nothing compared to getting money. Something is seriously wrong with football.

There's a few on here...

I hate the squad rotation, but he's got to get into the CL to show that he's progressing as we finished 6th last year and have played in the UEFA Cup, only fifth and winning the Europa League next season would really be seen as major progress.

But this is about concerts, shows and other events despite the retarded neddy title of the thread.

• 3 weeks later...
Prodigy in April, and if I remember to get the tickets before they sell out, MSTRKRFT in May.

:huh:

Missile Sent To Russia, Kremlin Retaliates. Fucked = Tskhinvali.

That could have happened about 9 months ago. You are too late! Either that or I couldn't think of a current event that fit the acronym....

• 2 weeks later...