Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Aye I saw them at the QMU last year too, that was a better gig. I thought they were still really good though at the Academy. I was up on the balcony too, near the front though.

They've changed their singer since the QM gig, so maybe that has something to do with it?

likewise, was down the front to the right. I didnt realise the lead singer had changed, was disappointed they never played 'fools gold'

was a good night all the same!

if you get a chance you should go and see 'The Bees', i think they are playing at the barras in the near future, i went to see them at king tuts and they were quality

Edited by champions

likewise, was down the front to the right. I didnt realise the lead singer had changed, was disappointed they never played 'fools gold'

was a good night all the same!

if you get a chance you should go and see 'The Bees', i think they are playing at the barras in the near future, i went to see them at king tuts and they were quality

Yeah, I have both their albums. I actually tried to get tickets for the King Tut's gig but found out about it quite late and all the tickets were sold out. Their second album is on my CD player right now actually.

p.s How good are Bloc Party?

oops, can't believe I missed this on the 1st post :lol:

Bloc Party were on Later With Jools a few weeks back and were excellent. That was the 1st time I'd ever heard them.

They were also in session on Rob Da Bank's (i.e. the John Peel show) show on Radio 1 last night. You can listen again to the session here...Clicksterrrrrrrrrr

Definately worth checking out.

Last gig was Mull Historical Society last week.

Next one's Snow Patrol at the Barras on 19 December or possibly Manics at the SECC on the 14th if I decide to get tickets. I'm right up for the Snow Patrol gig as it still pisses me off at getting locked out of the tent when they were playing at TITP this year!

I really like Bloc Party

I'm going to see Velvet Revolver. Gonna try and get tix for The Ordinary Boys. Got Oasis tix too.

Was hoping to have a few gigs of my own but the bloomin drummer has broken his hand. Always wanted to be in a band like def Leppard though...

a man with good taste, they're gonna be the biggest band of next year mark my words. yet another band given airtime by the late great john peel man was an absolute genius

I am going to see Kylie in Glasgow in March :D Missus bought me tickets :D

I have a Kylie clause in my marriage, my wife would understand if I went and shagged Kylie and would let me off with it :lol: