Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I'll hopefully be making Sabaton at Ivory Blacks on the 4th of November, followed by Alter Bridge at Carling Academy on the 5th. :D

So at least three Morton supporters there! they were fucking awesome last time, wonder if they can top their THREE encores this time! :lol:

Have you heard who the support is this time round? Was Enjoy Destroy last time and they were shite, Logan were supposed to be quite good the year before though, hopefully they go back to them!

Going to see some band called Jubilee next Tuesdayat the Raigmore who, according to Wikipedia, feature members of Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age and sound a bit like The Replacements and Neil Young. Should be interesting.

Going to see some band called Jubilee next Tuesdayat the Raigmore who, according to Wikipedia, feature members of Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age and sound a bit like The Replacements and Neil Young. Should be interesting.

Not sure I'll bother going to that but I did check out a couple of tracks the other week when I realised the gig was on and my immediate impression was of a slight similarity to Nine Inch Nails, I didn't realise there was a connection though.

Not sure I'll bother going to that but I did check out a couple of tracks the other week when I realised the gig was on and my immediate impression was of a slight similarity to Nine Inch Nails, I didn't realise there was a connection though.

Not a NIN fan but it's worth going along for £7 I suppose.

anyone else think 2008 has been a pretty bad year so far for gigs? there doesnt seem to be enough good bands (well, bands i like) doing any lenghty tours. this time last year i had already been to 30+ but i'm struggling to get to 20 this year and a third of them have been pretty pish.

Edited by Stuboy

I really want to see the Hussy's again. The album is shit hot!

Quite tempted by Travis as well, bizarrely. I went off them years ago but I reckon they'd be able to string together a decent set... Hmmm

I just got the album actually. Thank f**k I already had We Expected, Napoleon Dynamite and Tiger because I didn't realise none of them were on it! They're back in Inverness on September 20th. (or Twa Tams in Perth on the 5th I notice)