Gigs

pilsner_ffc

CSS on Sunday night was very good. There was one of the worst support bands i have ever seen called Wild Beasts. They were ridiculous. A crapper version of The Feeling.

The Hold Steady on Monday night at The Garage is one of the best gigs i have ever seen. I superb live band.

Hanoi Rocks at Moshulu last night were awesome. Michael Monroe exploded on to the stage and the pace barely slipped all night. Fuckin' brilliant. Played most of the new album and a few oldies as well.

Soho Dolls as the main support was just plain weird. Decent enough for a listen, but not what you would expect for a rock/metal gig.

Next on the agenda-Hayseed Dixie 25th March, then possibly The Quireboys and Dan Baird on 12th May.

Edited by BLADES MAN

Editors at Carling Academy - last night - brilliant !

like the sound of Make Model as well.

I was there too mate, they were indeed immense! Did you see the riot that nearly started where that 6ft 6 psyco had to be restrained by 5 grown men and was hellbent on laying into this guy? :unsure: It was a shame cos it was during Munich so I couldn't enjoy the song cos I was focusing on trying not to get knocked unconcious.

And were Make Model the 2nd band that were on? The ones from Brooklyn? They were stoned out their faces so funny! :lol:

I was there too mate, they were indeed immense! Did you see the riot that nearly started where that 6ft 6 psyco had to be restrained by 5 grown men and was hellbent on laying into this guy? :unsure: It was a shame cos it was during Munich so I couldn't enjoy the song cos I was focusing on trying not to get knocked unconcious.

And were Make Model the 2nd band that were on? The ones from Brooklyn? They were stoned out their faces so funny! :lol:

south lanarkshire jag was there....it wasn't him you seen was it? :lol::lol:

Story Of The Year are playing QMU on the 23th of may

I might go B)

Saw that tonight as well but I don't want to buy tickets from Ticketmaster. I've bought too many gig tickets from that rip off company. £2.50 service charge per ticket? Get a grip.

Trying to find somewhere selling Dashboard Confessional tickets as well (that also isn't Ticketmaster).

Any help appreciated!

Saw that tonight as well but I don't want to buy tickets from Ticketmaster. I've bought too many gig tickets from that rip off company. £2.50 service charge per ticket? Get a grip.

Trying to find somewhere selling Dashboard Confessional tickets as well (that also isn't Ticketmaster).

Any help appreciated!

Yeah it is a rip off but I can't be arsed getting them myself :lol:

Erm I don't meet people I see off the internet so I wouldn't know.... :unsure: . But I'm assuming he's a 6ft 6 pshyco so I'll laugh :lol:

Get your facts right before you go making accusations. I didn't meet him off the internet. I knew him way before I joined this.

Back on topic, I'm going to see scouting for girls in march and the wombats and girls aloud in may :)

Edited by kara_hibee

Hopefully Journey at the Clyde Auditorium on the 20th June.

Will buy tickets when my cousin gets back to me. They are £44 each after charges. Cheap at twice the price!!!

Fish at the Nottingham Rescue Rooms on March 18th (at the third time of asking - cancelled twice due to ill health of various participants)

Just bought tickets this morning for Def Leppard/Whitesnake/Thunder at the Nottingham Arena in July.

What happened to Black Stone Cherry? They were scheduled instead of Thunder (and far better) at the SECC!