Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Considering you like 80s rock, I thought you might have known Soto was Journey's singer until July this year, here catch his site and some YouTube links of him performing with Journey and his solo stuff.

JSS

Journey/JSS - Ask the Lonely

Journey/JSS - Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

Journey/JSS - Separate Ways

Journey/JSS - Don't Stop Believin' Part 1

Journey/JSS - Don't Stop Believin' Part 2

JSS feat. Neal Schon - Believe In Me

We really need a lighter in the air smiley!! :D

FAO FilthyMack, TWS or any of the Highland based posters. I would strongly reccommend going to see Bombskare upstairs in Hoots tomorrow night. Top notch Ska band and guaranteed good night:

http://www.urbarred.com/recommends.asp

Don't know if any of you guys managed it but i had a superb night. Topped off when my mate found a 20 pound note on the floor and bought us all pizzas afterwords. I'm feeling a tad fragile today though.

Mr Hudson and the Library last night, which was ace, albiet after a difficult day.

Cold War Kids at ther Barra's tomorrow and the Make Model at Barfly on Sunday.

Gave 2 tickets away for Led Zeppelin at the O2 but going to see Take That there on St Andrew's Day :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Maybe stretching it to describe this as a gig but I'm going to see an event called 'Catching The Big Fish' at the Queen's Hall in Edinburgh on Friday. This involves film director David Lynch giving a talk promoting the Trancendental Meditation Foundation he's part of, and also a set of songs by 60's folky type Donovan.

I haven't the faintest idea what on earth this is going to be like, and I'm not entirely sure why I'm going. Tickets were a bargain though.

Don't know if any of you guys managed it but i had a superb night. Topped off when my mate found a 20 pound note on the floor and bought us all pizzas afterwords. I'm feeling a tad fragile today though.

Nah, trying to live quietly for the next month or so, they've been up a couple of times before Bombskare haven't they?

Next gigs will probably be EES and Shed Seven for me.

kate nash on monday, on the guest list and 'hanging out' before the show :D

:lol: I expect video evidence of you "hingin' oot" as evidence

Going to Biffy Clyro in the barras on the 8th, I don't want to be one of those stuck up "it was better before they were famous" but ... well ... it was :rolleyes:

Went to see The Boredoms at the Lemon Tree last night. Japanese, three drummers, and Yoshimi provided three good reasons to go along without having heard anything of them before - good night it was too. Instrumental for the most part, they were excellent.