Gigs

pilsner_ffc

1 hour ago, Derek Patterson said:

Playing Punk On The Peninsula today. Just off the ferry. Sun splitting the sky and we're opening the outdoor stage. Braw.

I played at the Dunoon Mod Weekender last year, on a day like this, inside that tent, on stage it's hotter than the surface of the sun!!

Have a belter mate.

On 27/05/2023 at 23:52, Craig fae the Vale said:

Wasn't feeling sitting in by myself while the wife was out tonight, so took myself to the DogHouse in Balloch to watch Kong, a Glasgow based classic rock cover band.

Very talented, great range of songs, will be looking out for them playing in the area again.

20230527_230110.jpg

I was there too, they were excellent... was it them who played "Run Like Hell" by Pink Floyd?  Can't quite remember if it was them or the band in the Tullie - I was fair scooped.

2 hours ago, Coldo said:

I was there too, they were excellent... was it them who played "Run Like Hell" by Pink Floyd?  Can't quite remember if it was them or the band in the Tullie - I was fair scooped.

They didn't do that one while I was there, but I left a out 11.30 and they were still on, so they might have done.

15 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

That was simply outstanding tonight. 73 year old FFS. 3 hours of total entertainment and brilliant music. Blown away

Came onto post pretty much exactly that. 3 hours and he barely stopped for a breath.