Gigs

pilsner_ffc

7 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Outstanding. Won't hear a bad word about Andrew as he put me on the guest list. 

In fairness I also have previous for telling a Sons supporting friend that Rory Butler was shite. That Sons supporting friend is friendly with Rory's parents.

I've done similar with Blue Rose Code.

15 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Support act guy is shite. Decent enough as a musician. As are his band. But just self indulgent, noodling lounge jazz tinged shite 

I enjoyed it although I like his albums, the Delgados was amazing though.

Emma Pollock mentioned that the Delgados will be playing Bandstand this year. 

Just been told that the seats we had originally booked for Dream Theater aren't now getting used so we've been moved to seats that were originally going for about £25 more than we paid. Result. Should be a cracking gig if the setlists they're currently playing in mainland Europe are to be repeated.

13 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

In fairness I also have previous for telling a Sons supporting friend that Rory Butler was shite. That Sons supporting friend is friendly with Rory's parents.

Blue Rose Code is shite though. 

14 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I think he's shite but a pal is in his band.

On 23/12/2022 at 00:11, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've seen 2 Rights Make 1 Wrong, I can die happy.

If you're the old c**t next to me who took his phone out for a picture in the middle of every song, I hope you're not there tomorrow.

Saw them twice last year and the played 2RM1W both times, probably one of the best songs I've seen performed live.

Only got Self Esteem booked for this year, gotta pull my finger out for more stuff 

3 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The Bug Club were superb last night.

I really enjoyed the support act, Bikini Body, an Edinburgh band who sounded a lot like an early 80s New York band. They had a real Bush Tetras or ESG vibe. 

Got the Hibs match so gutted i'm missing them in Aberdeen. Did think about going to Dundee yesterday to see them, but was tired after the Delgados concert on Wednesday. Think the Bug Club is playing Inverness tonight.