Gigs

pilsner_ffc

31 minutes ago, microdave said:

I now think they definitely will reschedule rather than cancel altogether so you'll be able to enjoy it then. TRNSMT is something to make sure you appreciate the good gigs. A bit like enjoying a team winning is enhanced by going through the crap years.

Ahh good, will look forward to that. 

Roger Daltrey at the Armadillo on Wednesday was phenomenal...for a 78 year old, the guys voice is so, so strong...pisses all over McCartney nowadays...

Sound in the the Armadillo on Wednesday was CD quality, honestly it was sensational...

Young Man Blues to finish, ooooft...

Might not be suitable for this particular discussion but heading to Doune The Rabbit Hole for the first time tomorrow. Full four days.

Heard brilliant things and the line up is smashing. I was a big fan of Electric Fields before it finished up so hoping this ticks the boxes.

Any general feedback/advice on it always welcome!

10 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Has anyone used Happy Buses before to get to and from gigs before? https://www.happybus.co.uk/

I'm going to RATM in August at the Royal Highland Centre and thinking this might be the easiest option to get to and from it. 

I used this for T in the Park in 2011 and aside from a delay on the way back because nobody could find the car park it all worked.

On 13/07/2022 at 10:10, NorthernLights said:

Has anyone used Happy Buses before to get to and from gigs before? https://www.happybus.co.uk/

I'm going to RATM in August at the Royal Highland Centre and thinking this might be the easiest option to get to and from it. 

I've used them heaps of times over the years and have no complaints.

On 13/07/2022 at 20:03, WhiteCollarClyde said:

Might not be suitable for this particular discussion but heading to Doune The Rabbit Hole for the first time tomorrow. Full four days.

Heard brilliant things and the line up is smashing. I was a big fan of Electric Fields before it finished up so hoping this ticks the boxes.

Any general feedback/advice on it always welcome!

I had to cut the weekend short unfortunately, but thoroughly enjoyed it while I was there despite a few organisational hiccups.

Excellent sets from Richard Dawson & Circle, Porridge Radio, Warmduscher, and various other stuff.

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Won the lottery & still can't afford a Bruce Springsteen ticket 🙄😄 #RobbingBS

Screenshot_20220721-135549_Chrome.jpg

I tried at exactly 9am this morning and couldn't get on. At 30 seconds past 9am I got in the queue with 16000 people In front of me. By the time I got to the front of the queue there was no seating available, which is what I was looking for as we are old gits. 

When you read the description of these seats you highlighted, they try to make out they are doing you a service by offering these seats at those prices so you can be sure of buying an official seat anytime. 

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

I tried at exactly 9am this morning and couldn't get on. At 30 seconds past 9am I got in the queue with 16000 people In front of me. By the time I got to the front of the queue there was no seating available, which is what I was looking for as we are old gits. 

When you read the description of these seats you highlighted, they try to make out they are doing you a service by offering these seats at those prices so you can be sure of buying an official seat anytime. 

It's ridiculous what their getting away with. 

16 minutes ago, guinness said:

It's ridiculous what their getting away with. 

I saw this post in the preview and assumed the discussion would be over someone breaching 3 figures and asking for £110 or something.  

£442 to stand,  Holly fucking shit.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

I saw this post in the preview and assumed the discussion would be over someone breaching 3 figures and asking for £110 or something.  

£442 to stand,  Holly fucking shit.

When I looked this morning there were still 'normal' standing tickets for £100+ as well as these ones. TIcketmaster does seem to be trying to out tout the touts.

7 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

When I looked this morning there were still 'normal' standing tickets for £100+ as well as these ones. TIcketmaster does seem to be trying to out tout the touts.

The more demand the more we'll charge you 🙄 Plus £100 is bad enough for a ticket & my budget 😁