Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I suppose I'm going to need to figure out how to take a test too. Don't want some jobsworth demanding proof I don't have. I also see Ticketmaster telling me I need to take photo ID with me that matches the name on my ticket but tbf I don't think I've ever read the terms and conditions before, or printed off my own ticket before, so I suppose that might have always been there.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I suppose I'm going to need to figure out how to take a test too. Don't want some jobsworth demanding proof I don't have. I also see Ticketmaster telling me I need to take photo ID with me that matches the name on my ticket but tbf I don't think I've ever read the terms and conditions before, or printed off my own ticket before, so I suppose that might have always been there.

I know when Aberdeen was demanding it for the first few games a few lads did not take a lateral flow test but put the number on the lateral flow test in the website and told them it was negative. I'm hoping it's verbal as you  get an emails/text with results so might have to show results.

On 06/11/2021 at 03:36, Sergeant Wilson said:

This time of year must've  been tour time. I seen quite a few around now, but 43 years ago last night I was at The Jam, supported by The Dickies and Patrick Fitzgerald.

Ok, The Banana Splits is now my earworm for today, cheers Sarge.

On 07/11/2021 at 20:20, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

There's a lot of masks at Mogwai. A lot.

Aberdeen music hall gigs i've been at there was a lot of masks. Been to SWG3 twice and hardly anyone wearing masks, also went to King Tuts last night and it looked like everyone respected the masks going in and quite a few had them when the bands playing.  

Edited by betting competition

Got tickets for The White Buffalo in glasgow next year, should be a decent gig.

Looking forward to it also, wonder what numbers will be like.

Off to see Dom Martin in Kinross next week, can’t wait. Have also bought tickets for Larkin Poe and When Rivers Meet for next year

Didn’t play any of the pulp classics but it was still very good, his voice had not changed in about 30 years 

He said in an interview that I read somewhere that he felt now that he’s on his 4th solo album that it was time to put Pulp to bed when he played.

Glad it was a good night, would have liked to have been there myself but had something on.