Gigs

pilsner_ffc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Every now and then I get an email telling me that a gig I'd forgotten having a ticket for has bee rescheduled again from a date when I already didn't know it was due to take place to another date when it still isn't going to take place. There aren't that many of them but nonetheless I've given up trying to keep track.

• 3 weeks later...

Neighbourhood Weekender in Warrington moved to the first weekend in September, Ian Brown been punted in favour of James as the Saturday night headliner due to his Covid fuckwittery. Cracking line up for me now & just hoping I can switch my hotel booking to the new dates.

Mogwai tickets sorted.

RCH is OK for gigs. Wouldn't be my first pick of venues, but it is fine. My last gig was there also. 357 days ago!

Have tickets now for Arab Strap and Mogwai this Autumn, maybe up to about 60% confidence that they will actually happen.

Waiting for two gigs in May to be cancelled, already have two more rolled over into 2022. It's a bit of an industry keeping tabs on them all.

52 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Neighbourhood Weekender in Warrington moved to the first weekend in September, Ian Brown been punted in favour of James as the Saturday night headliner due to his Covid fuckwittery. Cracking line up for me now & just hoping I can switch my hotel booking to the new dates.

That's quite a headliner upgrade there.