Gigs

pilsner_ffc

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This was absolutely sensational. His band is tip top and played a few different songs either side of the film as well as the soundtrack. Couldn't find fault with the whole experience at all 

I love that film and soundtrack so much, but find it hard to watch again.

It was one of the last things my late dad and I watched a couple of years ago. We had a good laugh and shed a tear together; a lovely memory.

I'll go back to it again though, that's for sure.

This was absolutely sensational. His band is tip top and played a few different songs either side of the film as well as the soundtrack. Couldn't find fault with the whole experience at all 
Just watched King Creosote and his 9 piece band in Aberdeen. It was amazing musically and also visually with the film "From Scotland with love" on the big screen. I believe there is seats left in Perth on Wednesday which I so tempted to go to that.

Is anyone worried about any scheduled gigs being called off because of coronavirus?

Aye as watching Caribou at the Barrowlands in April which I've booked up hotel for a few nights (paid upfront last November). Love his new album so really looking forward to it. On a positive note the dons fixture has been moved to a Friday night.

17 hours ago, betting competition said:
On 26/02/2020 at 17:59, Christophe said:
My March lineup:
A Winged Victory For The Sullen - 1st
Big Thief - 2nd
John Shuttleworth - 17th
King Krule - 21st

I thought A Winged Victory For the Sullen was wonderful gig.

They were great. V soporific though, only just managed to stay awake! 

Guest Moomintroll
Is anyone worried about any scheduled gigs being called off because of coronavirus?
Getting a bit worried about Festivals this year, Neighbourhood Weekender is my first one & I'm not hopeful about it going ahead.

22 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Yeah, very much so. The only two I've got on the calendar currently are Pearl Jam at Hyde Park (who have already postponed their American tour) and GnR at Glasgow Green which will almost certainly get kiboshed if we are in any of phases 2-4 of the government's pandemic plan!

Getting a bit worried about Festivals this year, Neighbourhood Weekender is my first one & I'm not hopeful about it going ahead.

Well that’s SXSW and Coachella both off already. I’d start making other plans, if I were you.

I'm hoping King King will go ahead in April, but I can see us looking for refunds for the York Festival and George Thorogood - both in July.
Missing George would be especially disappointing as he doesn't come here that often, and he's not getting any younger.