Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Rewind line up looks pish this year, can't see me going. Have bought Lets Rock tickets though.
In other news, Stranglers have sold out for their Glasgow gig on 7th November within 5 days of going on sale  so have added a 2nd date on Friday 6th. First time they've had to play more than 1 night in Glasgow since 1987.
Am I right in thinking it's only JJ left from the original line up?

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
On 03/02/2020 at 14:52, Boghead ranter said:
Rewind line up looks pish this year, can't see me going. Have bought Lets Rock tickets though.
In other news, Stranglers have sold out for their Glasgow gig on 7th November within 5 days of going on sale  so have added a 2nd date on Friday 6th. First time they've had to play more than 1 night in Glasgow since 1987.

Am I right in thinking it's only JJ left from the original line up?

Him, and Dave Greenfield on keyboards. 

Guitarist and vocalist Baz Warne has been with them since 2000, and when Jet Black retired for the good of his health in 2013, Jim McAulay took over on drums.

Guest Moomintroll
ELO are my favourite band and I have seen them a number of times, but I am not paying the prices asked for now.
For someone who refused to tour for years and years he's milking it now and taking the piss. 
Shame as their music is superb. 
Saw them at the Hydro during the last tour & the tickets for the same seats have doubled in price. Can't justify paying those sort of prices which is gutting, as like you say, he is a hero of mine & the band are incredible live.

Rage against the Machine confirmed for Reading/Leeds.  So unless they decide to hop up to Glasgow, I'll be going to Leeds.
Will probably pick up a day ticket to Leeds again myself. It's a shame that the people I'd most want to see on the bill (RATM, Idles, Fever 333 and Sports Team) are all most likely going to clash.

20 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Rage against the Machine confirmed for Reading/Leeds.  So unless they decide to hop up to Glasgow, I'll be going to Leeds.

I can’t see them doing any more uk dates.  I’d happily travel to Leeds to see them but they’re surrounded by utter shit in the rest of the lineup.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

I can’t see them doing any more uk dates.  I’d happily travel to Leeds to see them but they’re surrounded by utter shit in the rest of the lineup.

Yeah seems its just Reading and Leeds.  The rest of the lineup is total toilet.  The only other act I will actually see is Run the Jewels, even then that is to see if Zack pops on to sing close your eyes.