Gigs

pilsner_ffc

1 hour ago, ForzaDundee said:

No offence to yous but the guy is selling out Hampden under his own steam whilst you boys are sitting at home having a pokey-bum w**k.

Aye, we're having a better time and not getting ripped 54 quid for it! 

Gerry Cinnamon was great fun at Kendal Calling. Not sure I'd want to actually pay money to see him on his own but as a fun hour in the middle of a festival, it worked. It helped that the atmosphere was excellent. I'd imagine at one of his own shows, that aspect would be far different.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Thought Feeder started off a wee bit insistent on the great value of their new material but once they wound their neck in it was a superb gig. 

Yeah, probably too many tracks from the new album, but thought Youth and Fear of Flying were the best of the new stuff. Thought it was still a great gig though.

7 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
21 hours ago, centralTon said:
Me too.

Must've seen them about a dozen times now. Excellent as always and as VT says the older stuff went down better.

Same here, second time this year, consistently excellent.

2 hours ago, Andrew Wells said:

The Killers supported by Manic Street Preachers is arguably the most jizz worthy gig I've ever heard of. I'm obviously all over this.

Enjoy the gammon-based delights of Middlesbrough, Coventry or (to a much lesser extent) Bristol then. 

Edited by vikingTON