Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Managed to grab these this morning.
Just less than £75 for a standing ticket. Some of the VIP prices were extraordinary though and it gives me the fear that people will pay it.

Wee heads up that the Volbeat gig next Tuesday at the o2 Academy appears to no longer be sold out - both standing in stalls & balcony seating available on Ticketmaster.

I bought a ticket for it tonight while I was on my way to the Hydro to see Ariana Grande - her vocals were incredible throughout & pretty decent production too.

How painful is it to pick up tickets at the box office at the O2 academy? Months ago I bought 3 tickets for the Fireball next Wednesday and seetickets are being dodgy as f**k about posting them, and won't even commit to saying they will arrive in time.

Aside from End of the Road at the start of the month I think it's going to be a gigless September. Pom Poko and Pip Blom lined up next month, though; Ezra Furman and Richard Dawson in November, and dates are starting to come in for next year.