Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Bellzeeboss was stunning, I had goosebumps watching that one.

I actually felt depressed yesterday after the show because i knew it would be a long time before i ever see a live show as good again.

Ill go and see the movie this weekend to get a top up hit of the D :)

My mate flew up from London too see them and igt cost him £180 for the flights.

He thought it was worth every penny.

He said he was going to try e-bay for tickets for their London gig too.

But Im not sure if he managed to get them or not.

I just hope they tour up here again. :)

My mate flew up from London too see them and igt cost him £180 for the flights.

He thought it was worth every penny.

He said he was going to try e-bay for tickets for their London gig too.

But Im not sure if he managed to get them or not.

I just hope they tour up here again. :)

Im hoping they bring that concert out on DVD, the second complete masterworks with the pick of destiny movie would be good :)

Im hoping they bring that concert out on DVD, the second complete masterworks with the pick of destiny movie would be good :)

Yeah. The atmosphere was the best Ive seen in SECC.

The fans sang every single lyric back to them and it would have been an excellent one to record for a DVD.

But Im sure most of their tour will be like that. :D

Got my tickets for Razorlight this morning. Not 100% sure why though, too loyal I think!

2004 - £7.50

2005 - £14.00

2007 - £28.50

:rolleyes:

My justin timberlake tickets cost £55 each, you can look forward to that next year.

Just booked 4 tickets for Idlewild at Oxford Brookes on March 17th, a Sat night as well.

Tour Dates for Idlewild -

NEWCASTLE University - Mon 12 March

MANCHESTER University - Tues 13 March

NORWICH UEA - Wed 14 March

WOLVERHAMPTON Wulfrun Hall - Fri 16 March

OXFORD Brookes University - Sat 17 March

LEEDS Metropolitan University - Sun 18 March

ABERDEEN Music Hall - Mon 19 March

PERTH Concert Hall - Tues 20 March

NORTHAMPTON Roadmender - Thurs 22 March

LONDON Hammersmith Palais - Fri 23 March

BRISTOL Carling Academy - Sat 24 March

Was at the Babyshambles gig myself. My mate got kicked out for storming teh stage, he was ushered out a fire exit, and let back in the front door by security. What a hero. Seriously they are playing again in Inverness in a few months if any of you want to bottle Pete Doherty you can easily do it in the Ironworks!

As for the gig, the crowd was mental. You could tell that most of the people hadn't been anywhere near alcohol in a few months. The crowd was full of hard core minks from all the villages around Inverness (Dingwall is a town so f**k you all!) and if Doherty left after four songs like he did in Lincoln the place would have been destroyed.

Was this guy at the very front of the que to get in, claiming to have the drummer from The Views number?? If so i was speaking to him throughout the gig.

Me and Colin went to see the Roots at the Carling Academy on Sunday, the sound was terrible, and they played some bizarre tracks.

It was very disapointing.

I went to see sparks with my dad at the carling academy and the sound was fantastic there ;)

I went to see sparks with my dad at the carling academy and the sound was fantastic there ;)

When I saw New Order there the sound was fantastic. I think they just can't cope with hiphop gigs, although when I saw Nas there a couple of years ago it was fine, same with Dizzee Rascal.

Sub Club is the best sounding venue for rap music by a million miles.

Guest Caleyking

When I saw New Order there the sound was fantastic. I think they just can't cope with hiphop gigs, although when I saw Nas there a couple of years ago it was fine, same with Dizzee Rascal.

Sub Club is the best sounding venue for rap music by a million miles.

I saw Grand Master Flash there a few weeks ago. Not a fan, just pished and went with a mate.

Also not a fan of John Legend but went to see him at the Academy on Monday night cause I got on the guestlist. Not my type of music but the guy was decent like.

Going to see Ricky Gervais in January (if that counts as a gig) and thinking about going to see the Grim Northern Social on 30th at King Tuts.

That was my first experience of the Carling Academy and I was pleasantly suprised at the venue after having heard horror stories about the sound.

It was a tremendous concert and it is probably the first time I can recall grinning from ear to ear for a whole gig. Sparks are arguably my favourite band and having not played Scotland since about 94 they played Glasgow twice this year. If anything, the gig at the ABC in October was possibly better than the Carling Academy one.

Probably the first time since I was a teenager that I bought a T shirt and programme at a gig but it's Sparks godammit.

went and seen Iron Maiden on Sunday. Good gig really. They didn't stop running around for 2 hours. Played the new album entirely. Wierd ending where they played 2 of their hits then walked off. Came back on for an encore and only played 4 songs. Got a massive cheer as they walked off then it turned to boo's has they didn't play Run to the Hills, Bring your daughter to the Slaughter or the number of the beast.

Still Bruce Dickinson has a fucking amazing voice.

Biggest crowd I've ever seen at the Newcastle arena and they were well up for it

Me and Colin went to see the Roots at the Carling Academy on Sunday, the sound was terrible, and they played some bizarre tracks.

It was very disapointing.

Everything was going to disappoint you after the D! :P