Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Me as well, fucking brilliant. Some atmosphere. Me and 2 random blokes ended up shouting the start of "one step beyond" to each other going through the barras!!

11 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Looking forward to Idlewild at the Barras tomorrow night. New record is excellent. Hopefully Thistle don't ruin my afternoon beforehand...

I'm also headed to the Barras tomorrow. I only got the album delivered a few days ago, worth the wait tbf.

Every pub in the Gallowgate will probably be fucking rammed tomorrow as well.

That's the best gig I've seen them do, sound was brilliant, just wish they'd done guns of navarone to top it all off.
Terry sounded fucking brilliant didn't he?? My first time at the barrowland as well, cracking venue.

44 minutes ago, philpy said:

Terry sounded fucking brilliant didn't he?? My first time at the barrowland as well, cracking venue.

Been to loads of gigs at the Barrowlands with very varying sound quality at most, that last night was the best sound I've heard there, I might have just been standing at the right bit though :lol:

Been to loads of gigs at the Barrowlands with very varying sound quality at most, that last night was the best sound I've heard there, I might have just been standing at the right bit though [emoji38]

f**k, I could have been standing next to you for all I know [emoji1]

Can't Swim were on top form at the Garage Attic last night despite some technical faults. Coming up this month I've got Newton Faulkner on Monday, Dave Hause on the 12th and then Microwave on the 29th. Tempted to buy a last minute Slam Dunk ticket and head to Leeds as well as the Dickies stage has my name all over it.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:51, Principal Flutie said:

My mate bought me a ticket for the 80s/90s thing at the Hydro on Friday. Looks okay. Plenty of fun stuff to enjoy on there, apart from Savage, who is just a total fucking monstrosity.

:(

Seen Sam Fender on Friday at the Queen Margaret Union. Packed in like sardines but it was very decent.

This isn't a gig I'm going to, but Blink 182 and Lil Wayne doing a tour together is the one of the most baffling things I've seen.

Seen Sam Fender on Friday at the Queen Margaret Union. Packed in like sardines but it was very decent.

This isn't a gig I'm going to, but Blink 182 and Lil Wayne doing a tour together is the one of the most baffling things I've seen.
Blink fully embracing the fact that they are a soulless arena rock band now. Strange.

Going to see Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott at edgeley park Stockport in June.

Always been a big fan of him and think he is a genius.

My 6 yo son is coming too since I've been playing his "last king of pop" CD in the car and he loves it.