Gigs

pilsner_ffc

11 hours ago, GrahamJags said:

Not to make you hate me, but I managed to get tickets last minute.

The set was unreal. The Barras is going to be very, very special indeed.

c**t.

(Ed - no Keep Yourself Warm or Three Seconds of Dead Air, I'll live, see you Saturday)

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

c**t.
(Ed - no Keep Yourself Warm or Three Seconds of Dead Air, I'll live, see you Saturday)
Im going to Electric Ballroom Camden show tomorrow night, I cannot effing wait. Wish I could see them in the Barras, but i'll be up to see them do Bellahouston in August with Mogwai and The Cure.

Keep Yourself Warm last night, so that’ll be a dead cert for Camden and the Barras.
Yeah the played it last night at Camden.
Have said to a few people now, last night felt like they've taken a giant leap forward. Barras should be fucking magnificent.

50 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Yeah the played it last night at Camden.
Have said to a few people now, last night felt like they've taken a giant leap forward. Barras should be fucking magnificent.

Agreed. There's been something different about the gigs since they started touring again last year. They've definitely stepped up several gears. Don't think I've ever been looking forward to a gig as much as I am for tomorrow.

Agreed. There's been something different about the gigs since they started touring again last year. They've definitely stepped up several gears. Don't think I've ever been looking forward to a gig as much as I am for tomorrow.
Im pretty jealous of folk I know who are going tonight and who are going to realise the same thing. Reckon the fortune of making friends and a professional peer of Robert Smith has helped loads, plus signing to the Mogwai boys label.
Really hope this is it for them, enjoy tonight!

On 2/25/2019 at 12:44, alr said:

These will be quality. Had only seen TTS once before last year at the Grand Ole Opry where Scott H, Aiden Moffat, Malcolm Middleton were in attendance. Did Edinburgh last year and Mono a few weeks ago where James chatted away to us afterwards about Katherine Joseph and the Barrowlands gig. Can't wait for both this weekend.

Well that was good. Kathryn Joseph is such a talent and was really good craic between songs. The Twilight Sad are just on another level.

Guest Moomintroll
Tickets secured for Shed Seven next November :thumsup2

Have an option for Leeds but worried it will be too big, have seen Rick & Paul doing small acoustic sets and have seen them at TITP on a few stages but have reservations about the atmosphere there somehow.

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Have an option for Leeds but worried it will be too big, have seen Rick & Paul doing small acoustic sets and have seen them at TITP on a few stages but have reservations about the atmosphere there somehow.

I was at Castlefield Bowl in Manchester last year and they smashed it.  11,000 folk bouncing about.  I think they get better (!) everytime I see them. 

5 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Twenty One Pilots. Superb show. Great energy in the Hydro from both the audience and the band. 

Took my son to this (he is a big fan), knowing very little about them. Reallly impressive show all round - would definitely do that again.

saw Paper Machine Music live at 13th note on Saturday supported by Lonely Tourist.  Great gig, Paper Machine Music are ace, epic Scottish Indie.... but best tune of the night was this...don't usually go for 'funny' tunes as they tend to get annoying very quickly but this is great: