Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Blitzhoney, this Friday night.

Whereabouts are you playing, and how do I get there?

Woodside Social. Take the underground to Kelvin Bridge (not Kelvinhall), go up the stairs, cross the road, walk left (towards Byres Rd, away from town) 100 yds until you get to the last road before the river, turn right, follow the road for 300 yds until you come to the venue on the right. Woodside Social Map Either that or get a taxi from town for 4 pound!

It'll be a great night. Le Reno Amps are playing. They are class, and the DJS play tunes that other DJs would play of they werent too arsey.

Woodside Social. Take the underground to Kelvin Bridge (not Kelvinhall), go up the stairs, cross the road, walk left (towards Byres Rd, away from town) 100 yds until you get to the last road before the river, turn right, follow the road for 300 yds until you come to the venue on the right. Woodside Social Map Either that or get a taxi from town for 4 pound!

It'll be a great night. Le Reno Amps are playing. They are class, and the DJS play tunes that other DJs would play of they werent too arsey.

Class. I know about the venue and that, but I had no idea where it was.

I managed to wangle us a gig there, but, guess what? We couldn't do it! :angry:

nice photo marrez, p.e were great last night. Was there a support band last night? I got there just as p.e took the stage

No support, unfortunately i had to leave just after 9.30 to pick up my daughters and wife at the mcfly concert.

Im presuming your also stone deaf today uberman, i have never been to a concert as loud before, my left ear was ringing all night.

Ghostface Killer next on monday, which should be amazing.

No support, unfortunately i had to leave just after 9.30 to pick up my daughters and wife at the mcfly concert.

Im presuming your also stone deaf today uberman, i have never been to a concert as loud before, my left ear was ringing all night.

Ghostface Killer next on monday, which should be amazing.

Yeah, one of the loudest gigs I've been to, my ears are still ringing now and combined with my hangover my head feels quite strange indeed. You didn't miss too much then marrez, i think it finished about 10.15, flavour flav's solo stuff was not bad, i'll be buying his cd when its out.

Yeah, one of the loudest gigs I've been to, my ears are still ringing now and combined with my hangover my head feels quite strange indeed. You didn't miss too much then marrez, i think it finished about 10.15, flavour flav's solo stuff was not bad, i'll be buying his cd when its out.

It was about 10.45 I think it finally ended! Great gig though, my hearing is totally fucked as well though. :D

Razorlight - 20TH October @ AECC

The View - 24th October @ Kef

Muse - 6th November @ AECC

Bromheads Jacket - 14th November @ Tunnels

Add to that, maybe, just maybe - Klaxons, Shitdisco and Datarock at Moshulu - Tonight!

October 13th Milburn at the QMU.

December 7th Kasabian supported by The Fratellis at the SECC

Nothing else in the pipeline currently...

Edited by Jammy