Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Haven't been able to get on here to post much because of work so haven't been able to comment on the Ronelles gig yet. I can now though and I can report that they are a fantastic live act! :D

Lead singer is an arrogant fcuker but thats exactly what you need in that kind of a band. Great show!

The Cinematics, Popup and The Low Miff's at G2 on friday.

I quite like the Cinematics but haven't had the opportunity to see them live. I am sur etheyw ill do a gig back home soon.

I quite like the Cinematics but haven't had the opportunity to see them live. I am sur etheyw ill do a gig back home soon.

Was fairly impressed with them last night, weren't mind blowing, just good, popup were poor after all I'd heard.

Captain on Monday. Is Cabaret Voltaire any good?

We played there a month or so ago and it was a decent enough gig, good soundman anyway. It's not a big venue though.

• 3 weeks later...

We should meet up for a pint in the SECC, im going with Colin, his brother and my wife, although im a bit wary of introducing a stud muffin like yourself to err indoors.

I might try and take a halfday and head out early for a beer or two :)

Got Mogwai the night after as well :D