Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Can only agree with the stuff said about Isbell. Had went thinking I'd probably give his next couple of Scottish dates a miss after seeing him something like 5 times in a row.

By Decoration Day, if he'd have been selling tickets for his next hundred gigs, I'd have bought them.

There probably isn't a band out there with two better guitarists.

On 10/27/2017 at 21:58, ford prefect said:

He is brilliant but I prefer his acoustic stuff and ever since I realised that super 8 is a achy breaky heart rip off, I wish he'd drop it. Alabama pines is amazing though

Goddamnit.  What is heard can never be unheard.

Saw Blancmange at Audio last night who were excellent.

Busy week this week. Got Sam Outlaw tomorrow, then BNQT, Father John Misty, The Stray Birds and Out Lines before this time next week. Cannot wait for Out Lines, since the record is insanely good.

Don’t really want to see FJM since Perfume Genius is playing the same night, so if anyone is wanting a seating ticket for cheaper than face value, then let me know.

Royal Blood being supported by Black Honey in Zürich this Friday. Should be a cracking gig. Need to stay sober mind you as I f*cked up on booking my flights home and now need to catch a train to Geneva at 5:43am the following morning. Fud.

I was at St Luke & the Winged Ox on Friday night to see may mate's band IBG supporting the Noel Gallagher Experience & U2-2.

5 new songs from IBG, all belters, only on for 30 minutes though, we though he might have got 45.  NGE not to bad if you like listening to covers.

We left before the U2 mob came on.

How do they work? You get sent the link (if you get sent the link) and then it takes you buy them from the usual place?

Usually it will be an email where they send a link for presale access. If you're on o2 then they have priority tickets 48 hours before events go on sale at their venues.

27 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Usually it will be an email where they send a link for presale access. If you're on o2 then they have priority tickets 48 hours before events go on sale at their venues.

I'm not on O2, this is a mailing list pre-sale (well it's in an O2 venue, but, well, I'm not on O2.)

Either way, thank you

1 hour ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Hope you get whatever tickets it is you are after.

Nae e-mail (plus it might have been a US-thing only for that, I'm not sure). Now reliant on Maw Sanchez being able to work ticketmaster on Friday. Get ready for a party on this thread when I know I have one.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Are you referring to TMOF tour?

Obviously. No idea why I've not got any emails, I'm definitely on that list because I got the EP when they released it through that six years ago. Odd. I've never had a problem getting a Frabbit ticket but I still worry.