Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Did the gigsinscotland presale work for anyone?

Aye, not through the site though. Got an email a couple days ago. Try this link, it worked for me.

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/brand-new-tickets/287141?brand=gigsinscotland&camefrom=tmM_TW_Newsletter_scotland_140817&et_cid=1796672&et_rid=465611837&sfmc_sub=465611837

Got a couple this morning too. They were outrageous at the Art School a couple of years back and caught them in Edinburgh when they played all of Deja Entendu. This is going to be good!

Edited by RiG

Doghouse Roses were brilliant as usual. Studio "house" concert for Celtic Music Radio, hosted by Mike Ritchie who has a great Sunday Americana show.

I must have seen them a dozen times now. Every gig has been excellent. Deserve to be far bigger and far better known.

Couldn't make the Glasgow gig, but I'm going to Lee Bains III and the Glory Fires in Cardiff on the 1st of September.  Makes Dinosaur Junior sound quiet.

Going to the Glasgow date. Only got into them recently, but the new record is one of the best I've heard this year. Can't wait.