Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Thought it would be near-impossible to top Margo Price as gig of the year but Darlingside did it on Saturday. Incredible band, and those harmonies - wow.

Was supposed to go to St Paul & The Broken Bones last night (only to see the support, Brent Cobb) but ended up giving it a miss.

Got The Head & The Heart tomorrow, then Mandolin Orange on Thursday. Might get a ticket for Sigur Ros this week if they aren't too expensive.

Bought tickets yesterday for the music festival in Gampel, which upon inspection today is in the arse end of nowhere, up the mountains and heading towards Italy. The only band confirmed at the moment are Die Toten Hosen, who I've not really listened to very much though they remain ever popular in German speaking Europe. Just need to hope the rest of the line up is decent, when announced.

Also, this has reminded me that I have that Fatherson gig coming up soon. Next week maybe. They are an excellent band, etc etc.

19 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

The full lineup for Bury Tomorrow's headline tour is now them, Crossfaith, Black Peaks and Any Given Day. That's a superb run of bands.

Well apart from Bury Tomorrow themsels! Used to like em now they are more interested in looking good for the lassies