Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Whereabouts were you stood for Korn? The sound was magic where I was but I was near the front for the vast majority of their set. Conversely I was quite far back and to the right for Limp Bizkit and thought their sound was off - the music was spot on but the vocals were far too low.

Whereabouts were you stood for Korn? The sound was magic where I was but I was near the front for the vast majority of their set. Conversely I was quite far back and to the right for Limp Bizkit and thought their sound was off - the music was spot on but the vocals were far too low.

What was Wes Borland strutting his stuff in last night? That guy likes to make an effort!

In saying that when I seen them at the SECC about 15/16 years ago he had just painted himself completely black.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

90 phones "missing" at the Hydro last night as of this morning (including mine).

I see some scumbag got arrested at the equivalent gig in Manchester the other night for nicking 20 phones.

Same thing being reported for last night too. Stay vigilant kids.

90 phones "missing" at the Hydro last night as of this morning (including mine).
I see some scumbag got arrested at the equivalent gig in Manchester the other night for nicking 20 phones.

Not at this gig but I had my phone swiped year ago at Slipknot/Korn. Talking to Hydro said it's been fairly common. Absolute night killer.

21 minutes ago, ShinobiDandy said:

Wes was decked oot in a all white suit with white hair and painted white face. Bizkit loved a stall like and didnt play Ready to Go so was abit miffed. Sound was good for Korn near the sounddesk towards middle middle. Wasnt as good as Bizkits though which was very annoying

Pretty sure it was silver.

Off to see Frightened Rabbit at the barras tonight. Tickets arrived yesterday. At least I got mine unlike some poor folks.

Mines as well, pay for them in July and get them the day before in December, what we're trying to stop touts or something?

6 hours ago, ShinobiDandy said:

Wes was decked oot in a all white suit with white hair and painted white face. Bizkit loved a stall like and didnt play Ready to Go so was abit miffed. Sound was good for Korn near the sounddesk towards middle middle. Wasnt as good as Bizkits though which was very annoying

More importantly what were Madball like - can't imagine them going down too well in that sort of venue.

19 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Off to see Frightened Rabbit at the barras tonight. Tickets arrived yesterday. At least I got mine unlike some poor folks.

What's the deal with these? They seem to have been quite vocal about it on twitter with people having ticket problems.

Frabbit were class last night

They were absolutely outstanding. Had to be "that guy" who filmed some on his phone as I was under instruction from a disappointed 8 year old who couldn't go that he wanted "get out", "wish I was sober" and "swim" recorded. 2 out of 3 was okay and i laughed when I heard someone shout for swim only to be told he'd "picked the wrong night".

In direct contrast to seetickets, I had a delivery from Ticketmaster of my Dykeenies tickets ordered about 2 weeks ago for the gig in May. Hopefully someone at seetickets has been suitably scolded.

What's the deal with these? They seem to have been quite vocal about it on twitter with people having ticket problems.

As of Tuesday no tickets for the Friday night gig had been dispatched by seetickets. I contacted them and only got confirmation on Tuesday night that they'd been sent out, finally receiving them on the Thursday. I saw that a fair few hadn't. The place was packed last night so they either got them or arrangements made to get them at the door.