Gigs

pilsner_ffc

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Rancid aren't on there because someone thinks they're a stadium band. If you think they are then you're not really getting how support band works.

This. Vintage Trouble have supported both Bon Jovi and AC/DC on stadium tours in recent years, doesn't make them a stadium band. They probably aren't even big enough to sell out arenas!

Rancid aren't on there because someone thinks they're a stadium band. If you think they are then you're not really getting how support band works.

Nothing to do with the stature of the band, just the thought of a punk band with the history of Rancid supporting an arena tour is amusing. I clearly haven't explained myself very well if you start going on about ACDC.

Just been to see Frightened Rabbit. They really are a fucking amazing band, would thoroughly recommend seeing them in Glasgow this weekend if you can get your hands on a ticket. Phenomenal. Genuinely think they're the best band Scotland has ever produced.

I was at The Super Furries last night at The Usher Hall.  They were brilliant despite some technical problems.  It was great to hear songs live that I'd never heard them play at a gig before, my first Furries gig was when they were touring Guerilla, so hearing them play stuff like ' Gathering Moss' was excellent.

Just been to see Frightened Rabbit. They really are a fucking amazing band, would thoroughly recommend seeing them in Glasgow this weekend if you can get your hands on a ticket. Phenomenal. Genuinely think they're the best band Scotland has ever produced.

Going on Sunday, glad it was good. Not heard too much of the newer stuff though...