Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Hydro tonight - Like A Storm were actually quite decent, Gojira were ok, Volbeat amazing as usual. Left 20 minutes into Alter Bridge. Tried to give them a chance but not really my thing.

Edited by IainMorton

Brand New are the f'king tits. I would have gone just to see them (not a massive fan of Biffy TBH).

Anyway, managed to bag a couple of tickets to see The Dykeenies at King Tuts next May. Sold out in about 4 minutes.

I enjoyed Gojira last night. Would be interested to see them at their own gig in a smaller venue. Hadn’t seen Volbeat since 2010 and pleased (but not surprised) that they were still great.

Alter Bridge started okay but to be honest I got quite bored through most of their set. At least until the last 7/8 songs when they started playing some of their better stuff.

Not music but, just booked tickets to see Penn and Teller in Glasgow. Wanted to see them for years. :thumsup2

Edited by Jaggy Snake

11 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I enjoyed Gojira last night. Would be interested to see them at their own gig in a smaller venue. Hadn’t seen Volbeat since 2010 and pleased (but not surprised) that they were still great.

Alter Bridge started okay but to be honest I got quite bored through most of their set. At least until the last 7/8 songs when they started playing some of their better stuff.

Not music but, just booked tickets to see Penn and Teller in Glasgow. Wanted to see them for years. :thumsup2

I really like Alter Bridge and I felt they were disinterested and bored last night. Really disappointed. And the sound was poor.

Edited by Muzz1886
Repetition

The Dykeenies announced at the start of the week via their long unused Facebook and Twitter that they were doing a gig at King Tut's on 12th May 2017. Tickets went on sale at 9am yesterday morning and although I was online and waiting I couldn't secure tickets as it sold out immediately, must have been within a minute of the site opening for bookings. Managed to get tickets for the second night on the 13th though, which incidentally also sold out within minutes and since then they've added a third night which sold out.

Looking forward to this more than fucking Christmas.

1 hour ago, PrestersKTID said:

Never knew they were touring. Managed to get 2 tickets after seeing this.:thumsup2 greenie for your troubles

And probably got better seats than me too!

The first date sold out in around 15 minutes but there was no announcement/email when they added a second Glasgow date so there's plenty of seats left for it.