Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Hypnotic Brass Ensemble on Thursday night. Started off superbly but went downhill a bit towards the end of the set and they started focusing more on vocals - we're here for the brass, the clue's in the name. The good parts were tremendous though.

Less than Jake/ Mariachi El Bronx (& others on Sunday)

Really looking forward to El Bronx.

Yes mate. Less Than Jake are sticking to the classics on this tour so I can't fucking wait.

Where's the best place for warmup drinks near the 02 academy?

Yes mate. Less Than Jake are sticking to the classics on this tour so I can't fucking wait.

Where's the best place for warmup drinks near the 02 academy?

Yes better just going to the solid/Rufus T and walking along just after half 5 IMO

Aye, think I'm going to give Busted a miss this time round even though I thought they were great at The Hydro.

Drake tickets are pretty expensive but I think I'll attempt to get one. Take Care and IYARTITL are both phenomenal records.

27 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

So it's Kaiser Chiefs tonight at the ABC. Actually not seen them before despite plenty of oppertunity to do so. Can't even remember who I seen instead of them in most cases.

It will be the fourth time I've seen them, although I haven't seen them since the Off with their heads tour.